Um...suggestions! Help!

jdepp_84

Okay well this is the very first time since becoming a memeber I am posting on here, im just too shy
thmbdn.gif
But anyways, I have been practicing with blending, blending and blending. So I did this look right now and I wanted suggestions, comments.....criticism. This girl need help!
th_dunno.gif
hehe. Its not a full FOTD or EOTD....but maybe you can give me tips?
Excuse the brows! EEEKK!!
Eyes:
Paint pot as a base in artifact
Cranberry e/s on lid
Sketch on crease
Shroom under brow

Face: A tinny bit of studio fix
(I had already cleaned my face a little bit, so my face might look a little cakey)
Attachment 4849
It should pop up bigger if you click on it I think.

XShear

Honestly? I think your blending is on point. If you want to create a bit more depth, try adding a bit more of the darker color in the crease and maybe the outer v. But, I love the lightness of the look (I'm the one for soft, girly looks). Great job!

smiles.gif

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShear
Honestly? I think your blending is on point. If you want to create a bit more depth, try adding a bit more of the darker color in the crease and maybe the outer v. But, I love the lightness of the look (I'm the one for soft, girly looks). Great job!

smiles.gif

Thanks
smiles.gif
I like light colors too, but I'll put some more sketch to see how it looks. Maybe some carbon or something? I dunno.

blazeno.8

I think the blending itself is very nice. I think that if you add more color (to the crease like the person above mentioned) that might add more dimension, but it will also give you another blending challenge to work with.

XShear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
Thanks
smiles.gif
I like light colors too, but I'll put some more sketch to see how it looks. Maybe some carbon or something? I dunno.

Carbon works as well, just use a little bit to begin with and then keep adding.

And I also think that lining your upper lid would also look fab ...

breechan

This blending looks pretty good to me.

There is only one thing... I think it would be better if the darker colour didnt extend so far in the inner corner. Putting the darker colour into the corner tends to make the eyes look more close set. If you do have wide set eyes, then disregard what I just said.

It's great that you're working with blending. Next, why not try blending a matte colour with a frosty colour. Keep on challenging yourself, you will definitely reap the benefits.
yes.gif

jdepp_84

Thanks everyone! Im such a dork, im copying and pasting all your comments into word to have a giant tip and comment list to practice from. hehe

Krasevayadancer

Personally, i think its a bit too blended. I prefer to see gradients on colors in my e/s. I think the colors are great and i would love to see a darker color in the crease like carbon or nehru. A bit of liner and this would look awesome!

baroquely

I'd add a little bit of Sketch or Carbon (like people said above
smiles.gif
) to deepen it a little bit. It'd really make it pop. And a little liner would help. Overall, I LOVE that combination of shadows. I think it's absolutely gorgeous and you're doing a nice job.

jdepp_84

Thanks everyone! I will def take your tips into mind. I want to try different ways and find the best look on me. Well, I'll post another FOTD soon...hopefully it will look better! THanks!

entipy

Looks good! I agree about more crease color and maybe liner on the top! From what I can tell, though, your blending looks fine!

Briar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Good job! I think a little liner & some mascara would totally finish this look!

This is exactly what I was thinking. These colors are gorgeous!

xoleaxo

you say youre a beginner but your blending looks so good! i agree with everyone else that maybe use a shade a little darker on the outside corner/crease.. and yes, some eyeliner & mascara would refine the look!
smiles.gif

urbanlilyfairy

I agree with eveyrone ..the blending is really nice girl ....the look is fine as is ...you could for sure increase the depth by adding a darker color in the crease or outer v. Like Carbon or Sketch..but it looks great as is ..just missing some mascara and a touch of eyeliner maybe ... Keep up the good work !

nunu

looks pretty! i would add more sketch and a bit of carbon to smokify the look