Ummm. Help?

Mandypaul

I see the line, i would take another test in the next couple of days and i bet it will even be darker :)

k.a.t

Jeez, i must be going blind coz i didn't see anything until someone mentioned it...even now i can hardly see a thing..it's like an optical illusion =| nevertheless congrats if it's there!
smiles.gif

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Get the test that says 'PREGNANT' or 'NOT PREGNANT'

LOL Stole my thought!

Makes it so much easier, but takes away the thrill hahaha.

OP: Keep us updated.

*Stargazer*

I got the test that says "Yes" or "No"

Got a "Yes" and another I I on the old school type. So I'm guessing it's positive!

kaexbabey

yes, get the digital test to make sure. that's how i knew with my first one but with my second, i took the test you took and i had to take like 3 tests just to be sure since the second line is very faint. i do see a second line on yours though, but on mine it was more dark than that. almost like one and a half lines lol.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
I got the test that says "Yes" or "No"

Got a "Yes" and another I I on the old school type. So I'm guessing it's positive!

WOW -
congrat.gif

kariii

HAHA, that was funny.. I could have swore I only saw one line, then someone mentioned there is two.. I scrolled back and saw two! how weird~ congratulations!

NutMeg

Well I definitely still can't see two... Note to self, in pregnancy scare don't buy the test with lines! Anyway, congrats and keep us updated.
greengrin.gif

M.A.C. head.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!

Are you excited?! I am!!!

I'm TTC so I'm a tad jealous but still happy for you LOL

How're you gonna tell DH?

MsButterfli

yay congrats!! and i took 4 yes 4 tests when I found out i was pregnant cuz im like "dammit is that a line??" lol best of luck and baby dust your way
smiles.gif

SkylarV217

HAHA, I did see two lines lol =D Congratulations

I second the no line tests. to be truthful I used to buy tons of em from the Dollar store or w/e cause they came in packs of 2 and were like 1$ a piece and let me tell you i would freak out and be like I'm pregnant I know I am and go out and buy a 15$ test to just blow it , so i figured at least with the cheap ones they only had 1 line that showed if you were so if i ever got a line I would go buy a good one lol.

I was taking prego tests like twice a week lol

urbanlilyfairy

YEp i see two lines ...did you take a digital test ? Thats what I took and it was so nice to just see the words pregnant and not thinkg about lines and all that...Congrats !