Under eye lines- help with concealer!

Tonee

Try a concealer and setting powder made specifically for the under-eye area - I recommend Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer and Secret Brightening powder to set the concealer.

mistella

My favorite concealor (that I use on others) is Cover FX, I have every color. It is amazing. It covers soo well but has a thin texture. It is has alot of pigment so it doesn't need to be thick. I do find with cream concealors or thicker concealors its just too much "product" (that not everyone needs).

Lavande

Thanks I've heard great things about LM, but I am curious about the consistency. Is it fairly light? Does the powder really make a difference vs. a regular poweder?

Thanks again
Try a concealer and setting powder made specifically for the under-eye area - I recommend Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer and Secret Brightening powder to set the concealer.

Lavande

Thank you! I am SO curious about CoverFX. Seems like it doesn't get the attention it deserves. I don't know if it would be appropriate for under eyes though? I always thought it was pretty heavy duty?

Is it comparable to anything?

Thanks
My favorite concealor (that I use on others) is Cover FX, I have every color. It is amazing. It covers soo well but has a thin texture. It is has alot of pigment so it doesn't need to be thick. I do find with cream concealors or thicker concealors its just too much "product" (that not everyone needs).

Sarah Afshar

If you want a concealer of this sort, you want to make sure that the concealing product has ingredients that target these type of problematic areas. I really enjoy Mac's Select Cover Concealer, which is about $14.50, however; this product doesn't always work for those ladies that have individual targetted issues. There are numerous concealing products on the market today, however; my mother, among many other women that I know love Cle de Pea Beaute's Concealer. My mother has the same issue and she has tried numerous products (mainly high end) The only problem about this concealing product is the fact that it is relatively costly, as it costs about $70. If you want to spend money that is guaranteed to help you, I definitely recommend Cle de Pea Beaute's Concealer, as it is one of the best, if not the best.

Lavande

Thanks for the info. Yeah I'm unable to shell out fo the the Cle de Pea, but am currently using Eve Pearl. It doesn't seem to matter what I use- it still settles in the the lines!

Thanks

If you want a concealer of this sort, you want to make sure that the concealing product has ingredients that target these type of problematic areas. I really enjoy Mac's Select Cover Concealer, which is about $14.50, however; this product doesn't always work for those ladies that have individual targetted issues. There are numerous concealing products on the market today, however; my mother, among many other women that I know love Cle de Pea Beaute's Concealer. My mother has the same issue and she has tried numerous products (mainly high end) The only problem about this concealing product is the fact that it is relatively costly, as it costs about $70. If you want to spend money that is guaranteed to help you, I definitely recommend Cle de Pea Beaute's Concealer, as it is one of the best, if not the best.

User38

I have Cle's concealer.. and I do not like it... if you have any lines, this will settle into them..It just feels cakey on me.

I do like IT Cosmetics.. good lasting power, sheer enough and yet good coverage.

User38

darlin, I was around when they made the first blush
rofl.gif

but to answer your question.. oh yes, I use everything under the sun to look like a 20 year old model.. lol

Lavande

I've read very mixed reviews about Cle's. Not about to try that.

What is IT cosmetics?

Thanks

I have Cle's concealer.. and I do not like it... if you have any lines, this will settle into them..It just feels cakey on me.

I do like IT Cosmetics.. good lasting power, sheer enough and yet good coverage.