Undereye Puffiness

glued2mac

Hi,

I need some advice or recommendation on the best product or treatment to use for my undereye puffiness. In some straight shot pics you may not be able to notice but at other angles like the pic below- you can.

100_0523.jpg

TIA!!

Fairybelle

I LOVE Origins' 'No Puffery' eye gel. At night you can put a thin layer on and wear it overnight as a treatment. For quick fix, you layer more on like a mask, then wipe it off after a few minutes. For summer I chill it in the fridge for a bit before using. Nice and coool. Like cucumber treatments, but more effective. HTH!

glued2mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
I LOVE Origins' 'No Puffery' eye gel. At night you can put a thin layer on and wear it overnight as a treatment. For quick fix, you layer more on like a mask, then wipe it off after a few minutes. For summer I chill it in the fridge for a bit before using. Nice and coool. Like cucumber treatments, but more effective. HTH!

awesome thank you! i use origins night-a-mins but i need something else- thanx for the recommendation.

Fairybelle

^^No problem! It's the best one I have tried specifically for puffy eyes (Clinique All About Eyes is great, but that's mostly for fine lines).