Underrated Nars

Beauty Mark

I just recently fell in love with Mata Hari blush, which is one of the blushes I never hear anything about. It's always Orgasm, Sin, Taos. I was wondering if there are any other products from Nars that you love but no one else seems to use.

kensbarbie1017

skincare! (esp hydrating freshning lotion, aqua gel hydrator, brightening serum, ginger grapefruit body lotion)

Loose powders, some brushes are AMAZING, Some wonderful shadow duos, i LOVE chiuahah lipgloss and MOON fleet gloss makes everything look amazing. EVERYONE should have this one. IT looks so good mixed with any gloss (esp babe!) it makes the perfect shimmery golden coral shade. THey have the best lipsticks too IMO

THe only things i really really hate from nars are liquid liners, a few shadow (not many-they are weeding out the crappier textured ones), and mascara.

MAC_Pixie04

Their primer is phenominal. I'm sick to death of hearing about Smashbox PFFP, it's greasy and the packaging sucks ass.

The NARS primer is great. it's water based, so it won't clog pores, one of them has a sunscreen, it has a velvety finish, and it's hydrating. It incorporates a great deal of skincare-caliber ingredients into it and it's not very expensive.

frocher

The brushes are fantastic, as are Albatross, Madly, Sin and Crazed blushes. Loose powder, Machu Picchu shimmer powder, cream e/s duos. The lip stain glosses are richly pigmented and beautiful but can be a little difficult to work with at first.

Dark_Phoenix

Mediteranee e/s!!! It's such a pretty orange/golden combo that isn't the least bit garrish. The lipsticks, especially one called Belle Jour, are amazing too!

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Their Giza l/g...I always hear about Turkish Delight (great color btw) & Orgasm (looked like crap on me)...Giza is pretty sheer (almost clear) & I love the way it looks!!!! It's a creamy peachy-pinky brown...love it!!!*~*

Deena

Their Loose powder(it's the finest powder I've used), their concealers and the Sweet Dreams l/g(pink with gold shimmer).

.k.

matta hari looks really pink on me. what is your skin tone? my aunt gave me this blush along with orgasm since she didnt want them. im a light/med toned girl.

Beauty Mark

I'm a medium tone. It's really bright in the package, but it works well on my skin when I apply it lightly.