ungaro and 1 pearglide

rebekah

hey, i just went into some serious credit card debtage...
but i look good .
haha
Anyhow, so here is what I got
Ungaro
Phloof! e/s
Lilac Touch e/s
Soft Flower e/s
Mineral e/s
Crushed Bougainvillea CCB
Not So Shy, see thru color

ANNNDND
Molasses pearglide.

Here is how I feel about everything,
All of the eyeshadows are great, although easily duped, but still great and a nice combination..
The see through lipcolor is nice, much better than I thought seeing as how it was compared to Benefit's stain stuff because I HATED that... This is much different and it doesn't look *as* weird stainy. Although, with the see through color I did need a lipgloss over it because it was really dry and sticky as expected since it is not meant to be a gloss .
I realized after received the CCB that I could have just gotten that because they are very similar in color and the CCB has a nice staying power.
I have been collecting MAC for years but this is my first CCB, don't ask me why..
Anyhow, I love this CCB and think that it is just so natural when blended nicely and looks very fresh, this would even be nice for someone that doesn't wear much makeup to just dab on the cheeks and lips.

Okay I'm rambling but the pearlglide is nice, I expected more glitter.. or any glitter really.. it's not like that first swatch that everyone saw that made them look like they were loaded with glitters. Maybe thats a good thing though, I don't know I like it it's just not what I had expected.

So if you're getting anything from Ungaro grab the Crushed Bougainvillea CCB , and the eyeshadows (you can skip phloof because it's a permanent but i love it... )

Now here are some stupid pics of me, please pardon my nakedness i'd just gotten out of the bath
2923158736_9e3a5e17c5.jpg

2922306563_d2024f958b.jpg

capmorlovesmac

Amazing Haul! I am wearing lilac touch e/s today and I already need a backup to feel safe wearing it!
greengrin.gif
Enjoy all of your new goodies
smiles.gif