Ungaro-Natural look

TDoll

Hey guys! This is the first look I did with my Ungaro goodies! I decided to first do a very natural and soft look since the colors are so so soft and prettttty!! I'll do something more dramatic later on...
winks.gif

DSC04759.jpg

DSC04752.jpg

DSC04785.jpg

FACE:
MSFN Light medium/Natural
CCB Crushed Bougainvillea - *lightly* applied with 168 brush on outer area of my cheekbones...NOT on the apples
Flower Mist Dew BP - blended slightly above the CCB and on the apples lightly

EYES:
Bare Study PP
Phloof! - inner 1/3 of lid, inner half of lower lash line, brow highlight (not much)
Soft Flower - middle 1/3 of lid
Lilac Touch - outer half of lower lash line
Mineral - outer 1/3 of lid, outer crease
Soft Brown - *lightly* to blend outer crease color into the brow bone

LIPS:
Pure Rose
Not So Shy (dabbed over lipstick...weird I know since it's more "stain-ish", but it darkened the ls and looked really pretty)

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

LP_x

I wish I bought more from Ungaro now. I only bought the Pure Rose lipstick. I hope it's not sold out when I do my next haul! Anyways, this is a gorgeous look on you. And, in a non-stalker way, I love watching your videos on YT. You have perfect blending skills an a very soothing voice. I'm shutting up now before you think I'm wierd
lmao.gif

MACLovin

this is a gorgeous soft look, i love it...gosh, every look you do is just so pretty! soft/bright/natural/crazy... doesn't matter, you make everything look really easy too

question about the cheeks.. did you put the FMD over crushed bougainvillea or did you kind of fade them into each other? They are both so pretty i think I'm going to pick them up, but my concern would be the FMD coming out a bit chalky/powdery and not blending well.. i was just curious how you applied them.
smiles.gif

Latest posts