** Ungaro OTT look.....**

tinkerbelle2001

It has been a long long time ago since I've posted a FOTD on Specktra....but today I did this look for the Look of the week on Makeupgeek.com so I decided to post this look here too......

This is what I've used:

Cle de Peau concealer Ochre
Mac Mineralize Satinfinish NC42
Bobbi Brown Pale yellow pressed powder
Bobbi Brown Warm Natural pressed powder
Mac Beauty Powder Flower mist dew

Mac Beauty Powder blush Sweetness

Paint Pot Perky
Mac e/s Phloof!
Mac e/s Soft Flower
Mac e/s Lilac Touch
Mac e/s Mineral
Fluidline Blacktrack
Mac lashes # 7

Mac l/s Girl about town
Mac l/g Pink Manish

FOTD051008a.jpg

EOTDopen051008a-1.jpg

EOTDdicht051008a.jpg

FOTD051008c.jpg

Well....the lipcolour is not something I would wear, not with this look anyway, but for a picture it's okay....

This is an EOTD I did last week, I was inspired by this pic of Madonna....

a4809f27.jpg

This is my take on the eye make-up

6938b9e1.jpg

396bddda.jpg

Thanks for looking! ;-)

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowneyedBeauty
They're both very pretty! Do you remember the e/s and liner you used in the second pic?!?

Thanks!! And yes, I did remember...the last "Madonna" look was very simple...I only used Shroom and Espresso e/s and Blacktrack as a liner (the lashes are # 36)....oh and Fascinating eyekohl on the waterline....

steph0891

very pretty! i thought the 2nd pic was mineral and phloof cuz i was ready to go and buy the e/s if it was. i can't see mineral on your 1st pic? but still very pretty!

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph0891
very pretty! i thought the 2nd pic was mineral and phloof cuz i was ready to go and buy the e/s if it was. i can't see mineral on your 1st pic? but still very pretty!

Phloof! is very pretty but much more shimmery then Shroom and Mineral doesn't show up very dark so this was too light to use for the second look....

I've used Mineral very little in the first look, just a little in the outer upper & lower lashline....
yes.gif
winkiss.gif

Bianca

Love it Debbie!! You look good in brighter colors, you should wear them more often
lol.gif

tinkerbelle2001

Thanks babe!! You know I'm more the natural type but I will try to wear some more color from time to time (I hope I don't get laughed at too much
th_LMAO.gif
)

XXX
cutey.gif

jennyfee

those looks are sooo pretty! i really love them
i love seeing tuts and fotds inspired from pictures like u did with madonna
makes me look at magazines differently :p

Kayteuk

I love this look! Its great how you took inspiration from her. Big fan of your blog and I love how you used the colours!!
Nice one! Well done=)

PS
Please do a tutorial on this!

starangel2383

see, i like the ungaro collection on you cause it suits you but when i look at it in the store, it does nothing for me. and trust me i see it pretty much every day since the permanent kiosk i work at is located right next to the MAC store

pat

I love this look! This look has to be one of my favorites from you!

You should wear hot pink ls more often! It looks great on your skin tone!

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee
both are very pretty

what is the crease color on your madonna look?

Thanks, ladies!! You are all very sweet....I'm usually a little hesitant to post here because all the girls look so perfect (and very young....;-))

@Aimee....for the "Madonna" look I've used Espresso in the crease....it's a beautiful brown for this look I think!

winkiss.gif

yummy411

great use of the soft ungaro colors. those #7's look awesome on you. they don't look like themselves lol.. madonna is a great inspiration overall!

Latest posts