Ungaro/Suite Array/Gold Fever

SARAHheartsMAC

I really excited for this release-namely Ungaro!!

Hopefully these will be released the first week in october in the UK?

Squee!!
yahoo.gif

Patricia

i really wanna try essential beige, i'm dying to try paint pots and see if they are as good as people say

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I want one paint pot and that's it. I'm trying to be good.

Me too. I think?!?!?!?!?

DirtyPlum

Saw the new collections today! House of minerals and Ungaro are in the house... seriously ungaros packaging is lush. very MAClassy
winks.gif

Corvs Queen

The paint pot has been cut from the collection and replaced with Phloof! It's discussed in the Discussion Thread. Hope that helps a bit. I am so disappointed as that's all I really wanted from this collection.

vocaltest

Were not getting Gold Fever apparently... oh well, its a bunch of repromotes!!

But but but... I went to MAC in Brighton today and they had everything out!! Ungaro, Sheer Minerals, Suite Array. The pearlglide liners in Suite Array are to DIE FOR! They're beautiful. The MA who served me let me play even though they weren't fully out on display yet lol. Shame someone cloned my card on Thursday and tried to withdraw money but failed so my card is blocked
ssad.gif
!

Phillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
Were not getting Gold Fever apparently... oh well, its a bunch of repromotes!!

But but but... I went to MAC in Brighton today and they had everything out!! Ungaro, Sheer Minerals, Suite Array. The pearlglide liners in Suite Array are to DIE FOR! They're beautiful. The MA who served me let me play even though they weren't fully out on display yet lol. Shame someone cloned my card on Thursday and tried to withdraw money but failed so my card is blocked
ssad.gif
!

Did you see what MSF's are out? I hope petticoat is one of them.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHheartsMAC
when are these due online?? Wonder why they arealready out at some stores

xx

I'm pretty sure she said the second on october. She said they got the stuff in and their manager was just like 'you may as well put it all out'. I'm going back on Friday so I'm gonna go buy some stuff hopefully!

And I can't remember where I read it, but someone did a live chat and apparently Petticoat and So Ceylon are coming out in November? Don't 100% count me on that though.

melliquor

I want the BP from Ungaro and a few of the pearlglide liners from Suite Array and the new MSF.

Why are the MSFs being released separately? So just Gold Deposit and Soft and Gentle was released??? I already have Gold Deposit but may pick another one.

pageuppagedown

I live in Brighton and went into the store today. None of it was released
ssad.gif
(((((( they must have put it away again ???!!!! just suite array and coc
ssad.gif
(((( roll on october.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageuppagedown
I live in Brighton and went into the store today. None of it was released
ssad.gif
(((((( they must have put it away again ???!!!! just suite array and coc
ssad.gif
(((( roll on october.

yeah i went on friday and it wasn't out! they had it out on the tuesday!

popped into canterbury mac today, and they had the mineralize display out, and the MA told me everything on is permanent? i don't know if thats news to anyone but i didn't know that haha

Phillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
yeah i went on friday and it wasn't out! they had it out on the tuesday!

popped into canterbury mac today, and they had the mineralize display out, and the MA told me everything on is permanent? i don't know if thats news to anyone but i didn't know that haha

Did you see which MSF's are out?