Uniform/dress code question

lightsinsorrow

Has anyone had any trouble wearing Kangol caps to work? I know that logos on clothing are prohibited but the kangaroo logo on the back of the cap is pretty small so I'm wondering if that would matter at all. I'm aware that it sometimes just depends on the counter manager, but I freelance so I'll be hopping from counter to counter. I just wanted to get an idea of whether it's generally OK or not. Thanks!

maxcat

You're right, it does depend on management... but I've got a general "when in doubt leave it out" rule when it comes to the MAC garb.

giz2000

I haven't seen anyone wear Kangol caps to work...always check with the counter manager before you show up to the counter re: dress code. I know that some (if not most) Nordstroms are very strict on what you can and cannot wear (for example - no sleeveless, no cleavage, no short skirts, etc).

glueme

I guess it does depend on counter to counter, but for interests sake, I saw the manager at the Pro Store inVancouver wearing Diro Sunglasses on her head. I thought was was pushing it, haha.

lightsinsorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
I haven't seen anyone wear Kangol caps to work...always check with the counter manager before you show up to the counter re: dress code. I know that some (if not most) Nordstroms are very strict on what you can and cannot wear (for example - no sleeveless, no cleavage, no short skirts, etc).

One of the girls I used to go to at Nordstrom actually wore Kangol caps all the time. Someone actually suggested filling in the white stitching with black fabric marker to make the logo less noticeable. Ha. Maybe!