Unii Cosmetic Palettes.

cetati

Anyone else try these?

I wrote a review at my blog but very quickly, they are super sturdy and handy palettes to store your depotted make up in and it is much more solid and sturdy than your MAC palettes and it is rubber sealed around the edges to prevent spilling during travel. I bought like 2 of these to travel with and they're insanely addictive.. bought two more!

Some pictures to show you what I mean:

IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

cetati

They are definitely very, very nice. Very well made and sturdy and it seems she's thought of everything. The only thing about it is that it's a bit small but otherwise I love it and it travels very well--I love the rubber lining!

cetati

They are quite a bit expensive at $25-29 a pop, at uniicosmetics.com. I think it's so worth it though--I've gone through so many MAC palettes that break at the hinge, it's ridiculous.

By the way, the owner of Unii just contacted me through twitter the other day about a fundraising collab they're doing with UCLA's Project Literacy group--I go to UCLA and I am familiar with this group that tutors jr. high and high school students in areas of LA with traditionally low literacy rates.

If you're going to buy some Unii palettes, you should definitely enter the code to help support this good cause!

"UNII Cosmettics, creator of the UNII Palette, has partnered with Project Literacy to provide a great fundraising opportunity: for every palette sold in which the code "PROLIT" is used, 20% of that palette's proceeds go to Project Literacy! All you have to do to help out and get yourself something nice in the process is to go to the UNII website at www.uniicosmetics.com."

Merenwen

Hi
Could someone tell me how these compare to Inglot palettes (I think Unii ones are bigger, but what about sturdiness, etc...)?
TIA!