Unique lipglasses

REYNALD0C

I love unique lipglasses, and only buy them when I know for sure they are unique. Like Orangedecence, and Vibrational are both unique, because Orangedecence is orange in color (of course), and Vibrational is yellow in color, but shows up pink. I also like how Heartthrob is purpleishh, and how Crystal Rose is pink in color but shows up with a hint of blue (I wouldve gotten this but its just tooo pink on my lips).

I love lipglasses like those, but what are some unique pink and brown toned lipglasses? Help me please! I dont want to search through tons of lipglasses and try em on! My poor lips
weeping.gif

Do you guys think lipglosses like Languish, Factory Made, Ciao Manhattan, or any of the lipglasses from the newer lines are unique enough?

Thanks in advance!

ledonatella

I thought Glamoursun was unique, as well as the Chromeglasses because of the finish. Languish and Factory Made look close in the tube, but I posted a pic. on MUA about how they are different on, but I wouldn't say they are unique from any other glosses, although worth having IMHO. Ciao Manhatten reminds me of if Prrr and Glamoursun had a child. Tres Cher is real pretty, I haven't seen a real pretty plummy brown like that , as well as Sex Ray.

REYNALD0C

Glamoursun!! Thats the one I really want, I forgot all about that one! Thanks tons!!!!!!

hahahaha Prr & Glamoursun had a child named Ciao Manhattan, how sexy!

juli

Phosphorelle? Its whitish in the tube but on the lip it turns slight pinkish color. I love it!

Springbean as well. There is so much rave about this one. Green in color but shows up on lips as soft caramel beige/nude color.

(prrr+glamourson)'s offspring => ciao, Manhattan LoL
cutey.gif

REYNALD0C

So like, I got Orangedecence, Vibrational, Ola Mango & Elle (got em today) and I think im doing this Unique thing wrong! hahaha they all look the same!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially Elle & Vibrational! haha kinda sucks, but I like em without a doubt.

ledonatella

Yeah, I forgot about Elle/Phospherelle too. Pink Grapefruit's real pretty too if you can find it. Again I don't know how unique it is, but in MAC lipglass land at least there's nothing else like it.

Rockell

Spring Bean is unique IMO, although it's a somewhat bland honey nude on lips. However, it never fails to get a rise out of my non-makeup obsessed friends who can't believe that I'm putting something green on my lips. Definitely fun for that aspect.
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Totally agree with:

-Elle/Phosphorelle
-Palatial
-Orangedessence
-Vibrational
-Glamoursun (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT)
(The pearl colour to the above 5 make your lips look super juicy!)
and
-Squirt (Oh! I think I will wear it today)

Also:
-So Baroque (Very unique-True metallic bronze)
-Gitane (A dark red that really didn't overpower)
-Sunny Boy!!!!! (Beautiful on so many skin colours. This is an amazing colour-It looks like 5 different colours in 1)
-Magnetique or Bowbelle (These are pretty unique colours)

ledonatella

And I forgot about Mauro and Dusk from the Catherine D. collection, because they were understated for a gloss. They still gave you lots of color though , they weren't real glossy but just real sophisticated.

DaizyDeath

Squirt was actually made by mac to tone down the color of brighter lipsticks so it doesnt actually show up green hahah but it looks really preety in the tube

and can be used alot if you fancy the brighter color lipsticks and want to tone it down a bit for work.
smiles.gif

d_flawless

patatial is def. unique on me...
negligee is awesome...kinda like a muted up the amp l/s shade...i think some things from the lingerie line have been popping up at CCOs, so u may want to try it