unlined bras

kimmy

are they supposed to make you look like 1980s madonna bullet boobies? my boyfriend is always talking about how my bras are "bulletproof" and he'd prefer they be unlined, so i took advantage of the victoria's secret semi-annual sale and scored two unlined demis for $15 but i feel like they're making the girls look pointy and weird. is it just me?

jackieheartsyou

No, I agree, there is no support or "shaping" so it's just your boobs in their natural state :p sorry! But why not compromise? Get a bra that has less padding and no underwire? or a barely there shape? I don't think I could ever give up my push-ups

Shadowy Lady

I don't really like unlined bras coz I think my nipples always show through
ssad.gif
it might just be me though.

Simply Elegant

I wear them sometimes and they make my boobs look a little pointy. I wear them with flowy tops instead so it's harder to notice or if I know it's going to come off pretty soon after I put it on.

DILLIGAF

I don't wear padded bras but I can't go out without some sort of thicker molded cup bra. Reason being is I'm pierced and while I love them. I'm not into advertising the fact. There is a new company that has some lovely unlined bras called Gilly Hicks? I believe they are part of the Abercrombie and Fitch family. Give them a look see.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I don't wear padded bras but I can't go out without some sort of thicker molded cup bra. Reason being is I'm pierced and while I love them. I'm not into advertising the fact. There is a new company that has some lovely unlined bras called Gilly Hicks? I believe they are part of the Abercrombie and Fitch family. Give them a look see.

yes i always buy a molded cup bra. i have tried unlined bras before and my nipples show through and i don't like it when my boobs look kinda pointy!

panda0410

^^^LOL, that was my thought too!!
winks.gif
But its kind of nice to feel a little sexy every now and then and I'll admit most of my bras are unlined. I have the lined bras for a little more shape, especially when I'm wearing a top that has a more fitted bodice, but otherwise I dont mind the unlined bras at all for a little more femininity, you can get some lovely lacey ones that for me make me feel girly
smiles.gif