nichollecaren

Well, tonight I decided to try out my crown brushes

I used:

Loreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow *Buttercup*
Loreal HIP color rich crayon - *authentic*
MAC pigment *forest Green*
Covergirl eyeshadow *first light*
Sacha Loose Eyeshadow *yellow gold*
MAC *Black Black* pigment (eyeliner and crease)
Maybelline the colossal mascara

Marykay full coverage foundation Bronze 507
Revlon Blush in peachy keen

I'm not even sure how to make these HUGE pics smaller...I mustve missed a step. Sorry ladies & gents...bear with me while I learn.

all my closed eyes pics came out off center lol go figure.

critiques/tips welcome!

oh edit: I named it unpretty because thats the song I was humming while I was applying my makeup...theres a line: "...you can buy all the makeup that MAC can make..." I remember in those days wondering...'what the heck is MAC??'

georgiabarredo

hehe i always thought they sang "u can wear all the make up that MAN can make" i mustve been confused eheh but i suck at lyrics!

nichollecaren

Thanks everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Whats unpretty about it? Or was that just a catchy title?

I think this looks very pretty

Heres the song that inspired the name Tish...its by TLC
smiles.gif

its abt realizing that beauty comes from within...and no matter what we do to the outside...it will never be enough if we dont fix inside... by our own standards and not someone man or other.

"You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make up
That M.A.C. can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who am I too
Be in the position to make me feel
So damn unpretty
I'll make you feel unpretty too"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiabarredo
hehe i always thought they sang "u can wear all the make up that MAN can make" i mustve been confused eheh but i suck at lyrics!

I was one of those obsessed ones that would read the CD insert through and through lol lol lol

TISH1124

^^^ I figured it had to be something going on with the title..Thanks girl...I so remember the song now...just didn't put 2+2 togther....

cupcake_x

You look gorgeous. I love how the dark color on the outer corner of your eye shapes your eye so nicely.

urbanD0LL

nice look !! me too i was wondering whatMmac was when the song came out , matter of fact i only spoke French back then and I would sooo make up my own "English" lyrics and argue with people telling them what I'm saying are the right words LOL

MACLovin

This is so not unpretty!
tong.gif
It's very nice..

But yeah, I remember hearing "Unpretty" when it first came out and I was like.. "hmm, what is this MAC you speak of??"

sorta o/t: I love TLC..so much, haha. i'm still bumpin CrazySexyCool in my car, what.. 15 years after the album came out? lol. i don't care if it's old, it's good sh*t!
yes.gif

Latest posts