Up or down?

Cleopatra

I never wear my hair up (except when putting on makeup or washing my face). I hate how I look with it up as it makes me huge nose stand out. Hubby disagrees and thinks I should wear it up more often. So today I had my hair up as I was putting on my makeup I decided to take some pics with my hair up and down and get some advice from the lovely Specktrettes as to whether I look better with my hair out and loose or up. I think it is the former but I would be interested in your opinions. So up or down? Cast your vote

fotdexpensivepinkhairdown2.jpg
fotdexpensivepinkhairup.jpg

Side profile (sorry its such a horrible photo)
sideprofileshot.jpg

expensivepinkeotdopen2.jpg

expensivepinkeotdclosed.jpg

FOTD

Face:
Estee Lauder Individualist
MAC Sheer select powder

Eyes:
MAC Pink Freeze
MAC Expensive Pink
DiorShow mascara
Estee Lauder Brow Pencil in soft brown

Cheeks:
MAC Expensive Pink

Lips:
MAC Magnetique l/g

mspixieears

It's sort of hard to see fully what your hair looks like tied up, but I'd say that it looks nice both ways. Perhaps you should offer a shot from the side, so we can see your profile?

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
It's sort of hard to see fully what your hair looks like tied up, but I'd say that it looks nice both ways. Perhaps you should offer a shot from the side, so we can see your profile?

I will add as much of a side profile shot as I am willing to share (I really hate having side profiles because I am so self concious of my nose

Cleopatra

Thanks for your feedback everyone.

I think I will continue to wear it down. I just feel much more comfortable that way.

breathless

i can only see your hair down. so, i voted for both. i'm sure you look just as lovely with it up anyways!

jess98765

i like your hair up cos it makes your eyes stand out more and hence people are drawn to your face instead of your hair and how it shapes your face.....

aurelhard

I voted for both... down is pretty anyway, but I personally like a bit of variety and like everyone says, the updo really serves to bring out your face more. Also the updo would be *perfect* for pinning a pretty flower clip now that we're into the Aussie summer.

And I still wanna see your hair wavy sometime.
th_wink3.gif
:p

And! Woman, your nose is not "huge"!!

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelhard
I voted for both... down is pretty anyway, but I personally like a bit of variety and like everyone says, the updo really serves to bring out your face more. Also the updo would be *perfect* for pinning a pretty flower clip now that we're into the Aussie summer.

And I still wanna see your hair wavy sometime.
th_wink3.gif
:p

And! Woman, your nose is not "huge"!!

Awww thank you
greengrin.gif
You are so sweet *hug*

I am assuming you are from Vogue or MDW (re your comment on my wavy hair). Whats your vogue/mdw username?

jenjunsan

I really like both, but on a day to day basis I would vote for down. The up still would be really pretty for a formal function though!