Upcoming Turquatic & velvet finish eyeshadow descriptions

JMKess

Maybe all of those new velvet shadows will be launched with PlushGlass? The word Plush evokes images of velvet-like textures. So maybe it's all of these new velvet shadows with several new lipglasses?

Peppier, Lightshade and Jeweltone sound absolutely gorgeous.

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
That actually sounds like Sensualize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
It's kind of reddish brown?

I was thinking both of the exact same things.

MACActress

Peppier must be mine. Coral is my favorite, and I'm glad they're releasing a coral e/s that isn't pro =D

pugmommy7

anyone know a release date???
graucho.gif

shriekingviolet

the pics and the descriptions of these new velvets definitely make me want to buy them, but I wonder what the texture of the e/s will be like. I don't know about anyone else, but I was not at all impressed with the texture of sugar blue (from sweetie cake) or iris print (from culture bloom). Both felt really chalky and didn't apply so well, and were really below par in terms of the quality I expect from MAC shadows. I haven't, however, had the experience with other MAC velvets like Trax, Sketch or Vanilla so I'm not sure what the deal was. I'll cry though if all of those have more in common in terms of texture and color pay off with Sugar Blue than they do with Trax!

janelle811

they sound so nice, I can't wait to see pictures of the turquatic shades! In the thread above this, they have pictures of the technacolor collection, it looks so good!

Coco_Hailey

I'm less and less interested in Turquatic, but more and more excited about Technacolor...and then Amuse...chi-ching!

Coco_Hailey

the promo pic is pretty, but the products seem to be ultra flashy, neon pink and bright turquoise...not for me!

user79

ok WTF.....MORE pink and turquoise?? Jesus how many of the exact same collection can MAC come up with??? BORING!!!!

Cocktail_party

ahshhdhhdfhfg I am ALL over that promo pic and the technacolor collection, I'm so excited!!! Thankfully my b-day is in august so I will b-day money to spend, yay
smiles.gif

asraicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
random, but im loving that they are velvets!

ME TOO! frosts can be a little much, when almost all their great colours come in that texture

MissVanessa

I'm slightly confused... what is the difference between the Turquatic and Technacolor? Are they being released at the same time?
th_confused_new.gif

P.S. This is the most random smiley ever :hump:

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVanessa
I'm slightly confused... what is the difference between the Turquatic and Technacolor? Are they being released at the same time?
th_confused_new.gif

P.S. This is the most random smiley ever :hump:

that IS a random smiley.

No Turquatic is being released first.

Latest posts