Update Before Basic Dilemma

Trashionista

Hello beautiful darlings,

As most of you know, I recently got hired at MAC
eyelove.gif
and Monday the 9th is going to be the big day...my first day!

Anywho, I literally JUST got back from spending the past week at my Mother's house for 4th of July and I found out that my first day will be spent at update training for the new collection. My manager asked if I had my own brushes and I said "yes, of course." and she told me to bring them to update.

Ok, now for the drama...my Mom calls me a few minutes later to tell me that I left my brush roll on her bathroom counter. YIKES! She said she's going to send them to me but there's no way on earth they're going to get here before 9:45am on Monday.

What should I do?!
hmm.gif
Anyone have any advice or ideas?

Let me know, ladies -- Thanks!

NaturalSister19

Hey, I start on the 10th.

How far away is your Mom?

FedEX: click here has some same-day, critical delivery options. There's a 800# on the webpage. It's probably expensive, but maybe... Give a try.

Push come to shove, arrive super-duper early and let them know that you need brushes. I'm sure they'll let you use someone's brush-belt. I would always use the brushbelt of one of the employees that was off on the days I freelanced. There is always tones of MAC EMS lying around.

claresauntie

There definitely has to be some brushes at the counter that you can borrow. Just call your supervisor and tell her what happened.

erine1881

the trainers usually bring extra sets of brushes to update. let your manager know what happened and she can let you know if they will have extra sets or she may let you borrow brushes from your location.

giz2000

There should be more than enough brushes for you to use at the training facility...just make sure you give them a good cleaning before you use them..even if they look clean!

PS - by "your" brushes,they usually mean the brushes you're assigned to use at the counter, not your personal ones...

MisStarrlight

Don't stress it at all.
There will be extra sets of brushes at the training facility, and you will be doing makeup w/ a partner so she/he may also be nice & let you use theirs if for some reason the training facility doesn't have any.

Also, you could call your manager & see if you could take brushes from the counter (I'm sure they would let you do that too)

Don't forget to bring a tear of a modern makeup trend.