Update haul

MisStarrlight

The NYC Pro Store didn't have the new pro colors out yet (not that I saw anyways), but I just had to get a thing or two...but since I'm pretty poor, nothing super fun...

*another 205 brush (I really think I'm the ONLY person who uses this brush, but I love it)
*another 217 brush
*Prep & Prime Lash
*Zoomblack
*Face & Body Mixing Medium (so I can wear my full coverage in real life)
*Myth lipstick (I'm on a super nude lip craze right now for some reason)

And I got my C-Shock gratis & part of my EMS on Saturday too (FINALLY!)
*Romping, Bang on Blue, Going Bananas shadows
*She-Boom lip gelee
*Vivacious lipstick
*109 brush
*Alta Moda Longwear

All that & I still have to go back sometime this week-I NEED to find N12 F&B before Saturday & there are a few other things I want need.

Ms. Z

Nice haul! Enjoy!
thmbup.gif

Danapotter

Great Haul! I think that is a big haul......at least for me. How was the PRO store in Manhatten? I am thinking of going, but not sure.
wavey.gif

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
Great Haul! I think that is a big haul......at least for me. How was the PRO store in Manhatten? I am thinking of going, but not sure.
wavey.gif

Well, you also have to remember that I get that super giant discount so it really wasn't that much $...normally when I go to Update I spend much more.

The Pro Store is well...the Pro store. I go there so often it's kind of lost its glory, but for someone who's never been, it's like a giant candy store overlooking the glorious Gay Pride Parade (well, not Gay Pride every day, but on Sunday it was!)

Latest posts