Update: you asked for more!

Iridescence

Hey everyone, some of the posters asked me to show pics of the back of my hair and better quality pics... so here they are. I don't have those bangs anymore because they are now side swept which I think suits me more.

Thanks for all your awesome comments!!!
smiles.gif

does anyone know about the copper color and fading?? I've never experienced this color and it seems to bleed a lot when my hair is washed!!? UGH!

fintia

yeah.. reds wash out FAST!!! so gotta wash your hair with COLD water and if possible try not to wash your hair soo often.. I love reds but this is a thing that sucks.. I had it red but I recently colored it black.. I just wanted a rest of the bleaching or coloring soo often..

but I do love red hair and I know I will be going red at some point this year lol but.. YUP!

Cold water to wash it, dont wash it often, and get a good shampoo that is going to protect the color HTH

OfficerJenny

I would invest in a good dry shampoo to keep the red colour as intense as possible for as long as possible.

But either way, I LOVEEEE THE CUT!

~whathehair~

I LOVE IT! it is like you stepped right off the runway from a Hair Show truly gorgeous. I have gone through a stack of hairmags uk based & yours is definately the best in show/category hehe!!!!!! Like Teri Dougherty did your hair???

If I find out upkeep for coppery I will let you know plus ask your stylist /ARTIST, if used KP or a brand of color there may be a color shampoo & suflate free careful way to care for it between touch ups with Demi-Semi colors. Different brands have mousse, shampoo, color shots etc. One thing is Don't hold your head under the shower, rinse and wash with cool water & probably a sealing conditioner.

Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~whathehair~
I LOVE IT! it is like you stepped right off the runway from a Hair Show truly gorgeous. I have gone through a stack of hairmags uk based & yours is definately the best in show/category hehe!!!!!! Like Teri Dougherty did your hair???

If I find out upkeep for coppery I will let you know plus ask your stylist /ARTIST, if used KP or a brand of color there may be a color shampoo & suflate free careful way to care for it between touch ups with Demi-Semi colors. Different brands have mousse, shampoo, color shots etc. One thing is Don't hold your head under the shower, rinse and wash with cool water & probably a sealing conditioner.

awww thank you for your comment!!! you are so sweet.
smiles.gif
It took me a while to get used to but i actually really like it. Thanks for the info regarding color fade... I've never experienced this color before so Its going to be a learning process i think. I will ask my stylist as well. Also, any tips for the "cool" water showering... how the heck do you do it without torturing yourself to death? :p the thought of it just chills me!

but thanks again!!
smiles.gif

Hikaru-chan

L'Anza Healing Colorcare Shampoo, Conditioner and Trauma Treatment are you best friends if you have red hair.
They are expensive but they work amazingly well and they last ages as you only need a tiny amount.
The Trauma Treatment is a complete miracle especially if you have dry overprocessed hair and less is more with this product as it can weigh your hair down if you over do it.

Latest posts