Updated 04/20/20011! My recently started MAC Collection!

Romina1

Although I am not new to make up, I had never purchased any MAC product besides a lipstick and two eyeshadows until december! After enjoying watching youtube videos and collection photos I decided to start my own! That's what I got in 2 hauls in 2 months. I know it's nothing compared to other people huge collections but I hope it'll be growing!

So far I've got
Lipsticks: Russian Red, Morange, VG Cyndi, Angel, Hue
Lipglass: Pink Lemonade (i am not in the mood to buy lipgloss in winter!)
Lipliner :Subculture
Eyeshadow palette and e/s: 1st column: Ricepaper, Goldmine, Woodwinked, 2nd: All that glitters, Coppering, Brun, 3rd: Swish, Satellite Dreams, Carbon, 4th: empty!, 5th: Idol eyes, Greensmoke (they are alone being punished for the messy lustre!)
Pigment in Tan (it rather feels lonely, I ll get it some company soon)
Brush Cleanser and Fix+
CCB in Pearl and Hush
Blush in Buff and
Brushes 168, 222, 239

ElvenEyes

Lovely start to your collection with beautiful warm colours! It reminds me of summer and golden days! Enjoy your new goodies!

Romina1

Thank you! 80% of my general collection is warm.
I want to try foundation and powder for my next haul but I am afraid to leave the foundation that suits me most and have found it after years of research!

sunshine rose

You have a lovely collection! I'm the same as you my collection is still small but sure isn't that how we all start out?! They'll be out of control in no time!lol!
th_sign_woot.gif
th_thstars.gif

Romina1

As I found out lately, I am a glitter girl
cheerleader.gif
and I wanted to check the MAC glitters but where I live the MAC store has only the Reflects Glitter. I checked them yesterday at another store during a trip. I wanted a lot, but I decided to get one and see how it works to me first, or how and whether I can make it work!.
I got a little haul (in fact, too little as I wanted to purchase from other brands, too, that I cannot find in my town)
I actually went to get one glitter but that's what I got:

Reflects Glitter in Reflects Pearl
Glitter Brillants in 3D Copper (which I cannot stop looking at
eyelove.gif
, it's so beautiful!)
Love Peck Kissable lipcolor from the Peacocky collection and
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (I decided to try a MAC powder after the good reviews I read)

Does anybody know where can I find the glitters at the MAC site? I can only see two!

Alisha1

Great collection! I only started purchasing from MAC last year too so I only have a small collection but give it a few months and it'll be the opposite considering all the collections that are yet to be released!
mac_haul.gif

Romina1

Thank you guys! My collection is growing! I added:

Humid eyeshadow
Fluidline eyeliner in Blacktrack and
266 brush

How could I live without this eyeliner?
I have to take a photo of my entire collection now to see how it looks all together!

Romina1

So yesterday I bought two more eyeshadows, Shroom and Deep Truth to fill my first palette! That where my collection got in 2 months! However, I think I'll stop for a while doing small hauls and make a list for the beginning of the summer!

jadangel2001

i need to fill my first pallette still, but i only got it at christmas also and am halfway full...i've concentrated on other thing also though

Latest posts