Upgrade question

sass000

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this... but here is my question. I was thinking of possibly upgrading my membership and I understand all the options except the last one. The 100 dollar membership is it a lifetime membership or a 100 month membership? I see when you go to upgrade your membership it says it is for 100 months but I read somewhere on this forum that it is a lifetime... that is where my confusion lies. TIA
smiles.gif

user79

I don't know the answer to that because I'm not entirely sure with the membership info, but hopefully Janice will see your post and be able to help you out with making you more familiar with this.

Janice

The membership is for the life of your account. The subscription service doesn't let me put in more than 100 months, so it is set at the maximum allowed at this time. Don't worry though, your platinum membership won't ever expire!

ETA - My apologies for taking so long to get back to you and everyone else, I've been out of town!

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
The membership is for the life of your account. The subscription service doesn't let me put in more than 100 months, so it is set at the maximum allowed at this time. Don't worry though, your platinum membership won't ever expire!

ETA - My apologies for taking so long to get back to you and everyone else, I've been out of town!

Thanks.
smiles.gif