Uptown, NY counterfeit MAC and more!!!

Ladies,

Im not sure if this something new to you all or not, but last saturday I went uptown to the heights to meet up with my fiance afterwork, and he had mentioned to me that there was a guy that had a stand that sold MAC. I told him do not buy anything from him until I see if its really fake stuff.
nonono.gif
So I finally got the chance to see this guy, and there he was with his stand full of MAC, and other makeup brands
nope.gif
... First of all, I love my makeup and Im sure all of you take good care of your stuff as well as I do, and he had no shame selling his makeup out in a hot ass day, barely covering it with some shade...So the makeup was so sweaty and hot! not good! Then i started looking at the packaging and using my knowledge on identifying counterfeit as I have learned in good ol' Specktra. And the eye shadows werent bad....he didnt have many shades but they still looked official.
yes.gif
... I proceed to see he had some Hello Kitty lipsticks, and thats when i realized the fakeness!
angry.gif
The lipsticks had numbers instead of names, and the colors were sooooo off... after i saw that i figured everything might be fake and i was not gonna spend not one dollar on any of his sweaty, fake makeup!

Just giving a heads up for any you that live in the neighborhood or are around the area from time to time, be aware, its all FAKE!!

User27

yes.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
Ladies,

Im not sure if this something new to you all or not, but last saturday I went uptown to the heights to meet up with my fiance afterwork, and he had mentioned to me that there was a guy that had a stand that sold MAC. I told him do not buy anything from him until I see if its really fake stuff.
nonono.gif
So I finally got the chance to see this guy, and there he was with his stand full of MAC, and other makeup brands
nope.gif
... First of all, I love my makeup and Im sure all of you take good care of your stuff as well as I do, and he had no shame selling his makeup out in a hot ass day, barely covering it with some shade...So the makeup was so sweaty and hot! not good! Then i started looking at the packaging and using my knowledge on identifying counterfeit as I have learned in good ol' Specktra. And the eye shadows werent bad....he didnt have many shades but they still looked official.
yes.gif
... I proceed to see he had some Hello Kitty lipsticks, and thats when i realized the fakeness!
angry.gif
The lipsticks had numbers instead of names, and the colors were sooooo off... after i saw that i figured everything might be fake and i was not gonna spend not one dollar on any of his sweaty, fake makeup!

Just giving a heads up for any you that live in the neighborhood or are around the area from time to time, be aware, its all FAKE!!

I am loving you right now. Here in Maryland we have something called the Patapsco Flea Market down in Baltimore. Various vendors sell products ranging from Bath and Body Works to Liz Claiborne perfumes to MAC off and on. The vendors that had these were counterfeit and I narced them out but the clothing I couldn't control as I don't wear men's jeans, shirts or hats. They pull that stuff off here by renting a table and selling their goods....haven't seen it here since about 3 months ago and hoping it stays away. I thought only our city had problems with knock offs being sold by vendors...thank you for posting this because some people are naive and will jump. They banned bootleg cd's and dvd's there as well so people are starting to make an impact by snitching out the sellers.
yes.gif

Also an area called Fells Point here we've had fake sellers with their generic make up...especially around festivals or events.

OMG i have been so gone...Well in regards to the prices, they were like 40% off the real price. I'm due to go to uptown soon, and I'm sure I'll see this guy again.