Urban Decan and Ulta

insanebeauty27

Hello,

I was looking at the Urban Decay Eyeshadow on Ulta.com. I also saw that ULTA eyeshadow was buy 1 get 1 free! Has anyone tried this? Is it as good as MAC and Urban Decay? How pigmented is it?

Thanks

moonrevel

I love UD eyeshadows...they are a bit softer and more prone to breakage than MACs because they are triple pigmented, but they are really nice with nice colors. As far as Ulta goes, I ordered four things from the sale last week, and they cancelled three of them, saying they were out of stock, and only sent me one. The things aren't sold out on the website, so I guess it just doesn't show, or they're playing with my mind.

insanebeauty27

Thanks for replying! I am not sure if I want to order an ULTA eyeshadow to try or if I should just stay with Urban Decay!

MiCHiE

I have 3 of their eyeshadows and I was satisfied. I bought Cognac, Platinum and Dream and they're pretty well-pigmented. I actually want to get a couple more. For what you get for the price, it's not bad.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
I love UD eyeshadows...they are a bit softer and more prone to breakage than MACs because they are triple pigmented, but they are really nice with nice colors.

iagree.gif

DaizyDeath

yeah i love UD eye shadows their really pigmented and they have some colors that mac doesnt even carry like the ultra bright hot colors. So thats mostly what i use from them.

As for ulta cosmetics ive done peoples makeup with it and ugggh i hate it soo much the color pay off sucks and the texture annoyed me so yeah i dont use the cheapie stuff its just not worth it to me.

Swept.Away

I'm certainly not as seasoned as some of the ladies on here, but for the price, Ulta eye shadows aren't bad. I don't really go out of my way to buy them unless they're buy one, get one free. I have Deep Sea and Peacock, which I really like together. Deep Sea looks very dark online, but it's pretty light in person. They don't last as long as some high end brands do, but right now they're only $1.62 a piece, so I'll probably pick some more up.