Urban decay - All Nighter setting spray

Sophiephoebe1

Hello, I'm currently looking for a good setting spray that is easy to get a hold of in the UK. I've been looking around and I keep coming back to the UD all nighter. What do you all make of it? Or could you recommend something better? Thanks, Soph

ElarnerDawn

Iv been after some for a while I wanted to try it first but every time I go to house of Fraser it's out of stock! think I'll just bite the bullet an order some from beauty bay as the reviews are amazing! Let me know what you think!

Sophiephoebe1

Iv been after some for a while I wanted to try it first but every time I go to house of Fraser it's out of stock! think I'll just bite the bullet an order some from beauty bay as the reviews are amazing! Let me know what you think!
I picked it up the other day and I have used it twice since then, so far I really like it ! I'm going to see Beyonce tomorrow though and I will be queuing outside all day, that means my makeup will have been on about 18 hours by the time I get back home, maybe more. So that will definitely be the defining test for it, I'll let you know how it goes! *fingers crossed*

Sophiephoebe1

I picked it up the other day and I have used it twice since then, so far I really like it ! I'm going to see Beyonce tomorrow though and I will be queuing outside all day, that means my makeup will have been on about 18 hours by the time I get back home, maybe more. So that will definitely be the defining test for it, I'll let you know how it goes! *fingers crossed*
I just thought I'd let you know that it worked brilliantly yesterday, definitely worth it!

Jill1228

For y'all in the States, Ulta has this pack for $32

tfisher07

I just purchased this recently. I've been using the NYX matte setting spray and really liked it. But I went for this and do love it. I'm not sure if it's my HG as I haven't tried too many, but it definitely keeps everything in place.