Urban Decay BB?

kaychristie9021

I have seen many ads and different reviews about their BB creme, Most reveiws have said it wasnt worth the money? I was wondering everyone else's opinion on it I will put some pics of it up but seriously if anyone finds a GOOD review on it I would love to watch it im very interested in purchasing this product and now im kinda on the edge. Please and thanks!

I've been using it for a few weeks, and think it's pretty good so far. It'll be April before I've been using it for the two months it takes to see (start to see?) the results, so won't vote in the poll yet, but currently I'd buy it again

theprettycrush

I tried it out the other day using a sample and I thought it was just ok. I felt like it didn't really do anything for my face...maybe it evened the skintone a bit but I didn't see much of a difference. It covered less than my tinted moisturizer and my face felt a little itchy at the end of the day (though I can't be sure that's from the product). I prefer the Naked Skin foundation, which I love!

butterflyeyes

I tried the sample but it made my skin break out in tiny little bumps. In all fairness though, my skin is sensitive right now because of topical acne medication so some things don't play well with my skin. It blurs your imperfections rather than cover them so for most people that compare it to their tinted moisturizers they won't be satisfied with it. I think of it more as a tinted primer versus a replacement for your foundation/tinted moisturizer. Like already mentioned...it is supposed to take 6-8 weeks to see the results of some of their claims so if you only used the sample you probably won't be able to have a true opinion on it...except for negative reactions they may experience. If I come across a stellar review I'll share the link here.

stormm

i also tried a sample and it was okay, but i won't be repurchasing the full size as it gives me no coverage at all

butterflyeyes

i also tried a sample and it was okay, but i won't be repurchasing the full size as it gives me no coverage at all
It's not meant to give you coverage. I think the BB label is the problem as people are expecting something different.

stormm

It's not meant to give you coverage. I think the BB label is the problem as people are expecting something different.
i usually use asian bb creams and they cover up some redness but ud didn't do it at all. i'm not expecting it to cover up blemishes but at least it should even out the redness :)

butterflyeyes

i usually use asian bb creams  and they cover up some redness but ud didn't do it at all. i'm not expecting it to cover up blemishes but at least it should even out the redness :)
It's why I said UDs use of "BB" in the name is a problem. It should be labeled more as a primer IMO as all it does is blur imperfections, not really cover them. It's really pointless for anyone that really has any thing they need to be covered.

stormm

It's why I said UDs use of "BB" in the name is a problem. It should be labeled more as a primer IMO as all it does is blur imperfections, not really cover them. It's really pointless for anyone that really has any thing they need to be covered.
yep glad that i used a sample first :)

i usually use asian bb creams and they cover up some redness but ud didn't do it at all. i'm not expecting it to cover up blemishes but at least it should even out the redness :)
Having used the BB cream for a few weeks now, it has reduced the overall level of redness on my face, so it might not work immediately, but it does work

sheROCKS

I don't like. Since I've used Asian BB creams in the past, this doesn't even compare. The sample I got was so sheer that I would need
to layer a lot or use concealer too. Won't be repurchasing.