Urban decay fall 2011 collection

missah

July 11, and with it will be the Anniversary product. 15 new and exclusive shades. No liners or PP it looks like. I missed my chance at sneak peaking the fall collection.
So theres also the BOS at the same time? Or just the shadow palette?

LMD84

oohh that palette really is very pretty! i have no idea when it will launch in the uk but i'm going to be all over it when it does!

dxgirly

Argh. I'm so frustrated. I had the palette in my cart and I was picking out other things to buy and when I went to check out, it was out of stock. Boooooo.
cry.gif

missah

[quote name="dxgirly" url="/forum/thread/176036/urban-decay-fall-2011-collection#post_2141496"]Argh. I'm so frustrated. I had the palette in my cart and I was picking out other things to buy and when I went to check out, it was out of stock. Boooooo.
cry.gif

[/quote] Aww. Where did you go on to order it? I'm feeling scared that it'll go out of stock before I can get my hands on it! I get money next Monday:(

shontay07108

It's insane that the palette is out of stock so soon. I saw it first thing this morning and I was tempted to buy, but I changed my mind. I do have these colors already. Even though I do like the idea of them in a palette and I like the packaging, I had to pass. I was interested in the liners, but the skinny brush and the lack of unique shades mean I won't be buying those either. Those squeeze tube glosses smell HORRENDOUS. Seriously. It blows. I can't even try it on because it's so bad. I wish they'd expand their lipstick range. I own about 4 of those and they are awesome.

MAChostage

Shontay, my thinking is closely aligned with yours about the 15th Anniversary Palette. Temptalia has the swatches and dupes for these out now and, even before she did, when I looked closely at this last night, I'd already decided that I was going to pass on it. I believe that I also have most of these shades in some form, these are not unique. As for those liquid liners, I'm still on the hunt for a shimmery brown one. I'll have to swatch Smog based on its description. I already have the other UD liquid liner in Smog and it is not a true brown, it is more khaki in color. I am drawn to Siren and Sabbath at this point, however. I'd also like to try one of the Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colors, though I'm not sure which one yet.

internetchick

It's insane that the palette is out of stock so soon. I saw it first thing this morning and I was tempted to buy, but I changed my mind. I do have these colors already. Even though I do like the idea of them in a palette and I like the packaging, I had to pass. I was interested in the liners, but the skinny brush and the lack of unique shades mean I won't be buying those either. Those squeeze tube glosses smell HORRENDOUS. Seriously. It blows. I can't even try it on because it's so bad. I wish they'd expand their lipstick range. I own about 4 of those and they are awesome.
Yes to all of this.

I don't think UD has done anything that unique or edgy in awhile.

BeckyBenett

So theres also the BOS at the same time? Or just the shadow palette?
the sephora f&f is only in october. anyways, the bos will be released some time in august so that means there are 2 palettes.

i wonder when this will launch in sg. it will probably cost a bomb though. like about USD65-70. hmm.. shall hve to see if i want to get it..

panther27

I think the new 15 year palette will be on sephora this month.They already have all the rest of the ud fall collection!

Sass

the shadow box is quite pricey. hw much was the ny bos? i cant seem to recall..

It is quite pricey when it's not even a book. I was disappointed that this did not come in book of shadows...I paid $48.00 + tax for the last BOS (NYC) and I think I paid the same for the BOS II that UD put on their site for a day a few months back (got lucky with that one). $48.00 for the Alice in Wonderland BOS...not sure why this one is straight $55. and the box is nothing fancy. Grrrrr. Getting it anyway, but just sayin'.

shontay07108

I think I should take the plunge and order the lip pencil even though I am not really a fan of chubby lip pencils. I like having a wand. Thing is, I don't know if I should just order it or wait until the weekend to see if a Sephora near me has it. Hm.

BeckyBenett

I think I should take the plunge and order the lip pencil even though I am not really a fan of chubby lip pencils. I like having a wand. Thing is, I don't know if I should just order it or wait until the weekend to see if a Sephora near me has it. Hm.

i was also interested in the lip pencils.. temptalia just posted her review of them here (http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-super-saturated-high-gloss-lip-color-review-photos-swatches).

im interested in Crush and Punch drunk. but the think is i dont like that it has to be sharpened. a lot of product gets wasted that way. why cant they just make them like the clinique's chubbies? those are way more practical. i like that these are more pigmented than the clinique chubbies though.. nars gloss pencils are also appealing. but the problem is that they too have to be sharpened.. *sigh*

shontay07108

[quote name="BeckyBenett" url="/forum/thread/176036/urban-decay-fall-2011-collection/30#post_2142088"]

i was also interested in the lip pencils.. temptalia just posted her review of them here (http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-super-saturated-high-gloss-lip-color-review-photos-swatches).

im interested in Crush and Punch drunk. but the think is i dont like that it has to be sharpened. a lot of product gets wasted that way. why cant they just make them like the clinique's chubbies? those are way more practical. i like that these are more pigmented than the clinique chubbies though.. nars gloss pencils are also appealing. but the problem is that they too have to be sharpened.. *sigh*
[/quote] Yes. I typed too soon b/c now I am back off the train. I don't want to carry a sharpener with me. I used to buy Stila lip pencils which were great, except sometimes the tip would fall off while I was reapplying and I didn't have a sharpener or it just took too much time. I really just wanted the orange pencil, but I will deal with all the other orange lippies that I have.

BeckyBenett

Yes. I typed too soon b/c now I am back off the train. I don't want to carry a sharpener with me. I used to buy Stila lip pencils which were great, except sometimes the tip would fall off while I was reapplying and I didn't have a sharpener or it just took too much time. I really just wanted the orange pencil, but I will deal with all the other orange lippies that I have.
haha.. we all get off and on.. its like how our mac lists are always changing.. clinique chubbies are still the best. now if they only released more intense lip colors!