Urban Decay "Get Baked" Palette

shimmergrass

I am not sure if this is the right place to post it but i am so excited to get this new palette from urban decay.

here are the swatches on NC40.

Blushbaby

Ahhh the colours are kinda similar to the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess palette I recently bought:
ELswatches.jpg

Girl about town

i bought this today its so gorgeous and summery you get a mini bourboun 24/7 pencil and a sin primer potion which is such a gorgeous colour, im seriously impressed with these colours!!!

LatteQueen

I bought this palette and it's worth every penny..it's a limited edition so I am gonna get a back up....

DILLIGAF

It's mine all mine!!!!!! If you factor in what you are getting for the cost this palette is more than reasonable. Perfect for a glowy summery look.

laraVENGEANCE

ive been admiring this palette but i cant justify buying it cause i have most of the things in it.. hmmm. its so pretty though!

luvleighlsr

This palette is great. I love the colors. its one of the best ones i have.It was my first urban decay. Thats when i fell in love with the brand.

franken_stein

I'm so tempted to get this! Especially after reading what everyone else is saying here! I don't have any of the things included in it, either.

VeXedPiNk

^^ Thanks for the heads up!!! Just mentioned to my boyfriend that it sure would make an awesome Christmas present
winks.gif

tina1wina13

*alert!*

This palette is on sale on Sephora.com! lol, it's normally 28 bucks, but it's on sale for 18! ( with the mini bourbon and mini sin primer!)
th_worship.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Jishin

yeaaaa, its on the way to my home, ordered it on ACW, had to do it that way because we don't have Sephora
ssad.gif

I CANT WAAAAIT

Dayjoy

I just noticed that The Book of Shadows Vol II has three of the four shadows from this palette. The only one missing is Baked.

Jishin

I recieved the palette today. The colours are so extremely pigmented, damn, this beats most of my MAC e/s! I especially love the last colour in the palette, I guess it's called Baked? It has a creamy consistancy and it's really pigmented. The pencil in Bourbon is great too!

Latest posts