Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliners

stefania905

I have Urban Decay's Glitter Eyeliner in : Headbanger, Pyrotechnics & Air Guitar.

I've never used them, I don't know where, what, with what...ya kno. im not that creative i guess.
th_confused_new.gif

Do you guys have ideas, maybe examples like FOTD's, EOTD's....ect.?

I'm tempted to sell them all offf....but we'll see

iheartangE

I looooove UD! Check out their website www.urbanddecay.com under the "Steal Our Looks" tab (it's at the top-ish of the page) for look ideas-for the Heavy Metal liners, definitely check out the "Heavy Metal" looks (they are all the way at the bottom of the list)!! "Boombox", "Pyro", and "Headbanger" all use the colors you have
smiles.gif

Other than that I would suggest getting creative with them...you could do a really neutral look and add a pop of color and sparkle along your lashlines with the liners, or you could do a whole colorful coordinated look.

I have Pyrotechnics and I like to use a chubby white pearl eye pencil along my upper lashlines and then put the Pyrotechnics underneath my lower lashlines to make my eyes pop! Then I use a bright pink blush and sheer pink lipgloss (like UD's Carney) for a wintery kind of look.

Hope that helps you!!! Good luck
winks.gif

xIxSkyDancerxIx

I have 4 of them and I love them almost as much as I love my dogs! LOL JK. I wear mine with very subtle and neutral eyeshadow and I line both top and bottom with the glitter liner and I'm good to go! HTH

Honey B. Fly

a diff way is to line ur eyes with a black liquid as u would normally, n then take the ud gllitter liner and trace a thinner line along the top of the black liner

BadBadGirl

Or you can use a matching color eyeliner and use the glitter over it. That is what I do...looks great!