Urban Decay lip glosses at TJ Maxx

vintagegold14

I went to TJ Maxx and got two "Urban Decay" sparkler pen lip glosses, in Rocket and Dynamite, $3 each.

Rocket is the orange one (smells like ginger) and Dynamite is blue (smells like blueberries). One is real and one is fake. But which one?

when you look closely at the photo attached, you may notice a few things that are different about the lip glosses.
a) the urban decay star is in the middle of urban and decay for rocket and at the end of urban decay for dynamite.
b) the dynamite's cap is more of a metallic dark gray than a silver like rocket's.
c) rocket is slightly longer.

they are obviously different. for instance, rocket lists the full address for urban decay and it says lip gloss underneath sparkler pen, dynamite does not.

also, dynamite is .07 ounces and rocket is .05.

So here's my question: which one is real and which is fake?

OneDollarBuddha

Are you sure one has to be fake? Maybe they had to change their packaging.

Your dynamite matches mine, which is real.

nicolemari

DSCF3637.JPG

I found this image while googling the UD sparkler pens. You can see that they all appear to have slightly different color finishes on the packaging. It might just be slight differences due to change in packaging, or some quirk with particular colors. I doubt either of them is fake.

vintagegold14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolemari
DSCF3637.JPG

I found this image while googling the UD sparkler pens. You can see that they all appear to have slightly different color finishes on the packaging. It might just be slight differences due to change in packaging, or some quirk with particular colors. I doubt either of them is fake.

I think you're right. thanks!