Urban Decay meets MAC pigments FOTD:)

oriGINAl

484202.jpeg

Urban Decay shadow in Peace (A gorgeous vivid sky blue shade) all over lid.

MAC Pink Bronze pigment layered over peace - completely changes the color!

MAC Politely Pink lipstick

Blacktrack fluidliner & Bourjois mascara.

Shavwi

very pretty - I just got Politely Pink l/s today and I love it! It looks beautiful on you!

asteffey

wow peace is TOTALLY altered in your FOTD. how do you like the deluxe UD e/s? im thinking about getting peace and the pink one. LMK!

oriGINAl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
wow peace is TOTALLY altered in your FOTD. how do you like the deluxe UD e/s? im thinking about getting peace and the pink one. LMK!

Yes, it's completely different!!!! Maybe I'll do a look soon where you can see it's true color!

I have 5 of the deluxe shadows and love them all, I got all but the deep blue, pink and black ones. They are so smooth and intense-they really blew me away! Hope that you like them too if you get em!

oriGINAl

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocked
awwwh you have the loveliest face shape..the shadow looks really unique and fun

Thankyou, I've never been told I had a good face shape before! I've been told I have a flat face, but I'll take your complement instead!!

oriGINAl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavwi
very pretty - I just got Politely Pink l/s today and I love it! It looks beautiful on you!

I love it too! The artist at MAC picked it out for me and I use it almost daily, I'm sure it will be one that I actually use up for once! Glad that you like it too!

oriGINAl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
very nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayzgurl04
you remind me of Scarlett J..
tong.gif
purty!

Thankyou both!
I think that she is so beautiful, that is very nice of you!