Urban Decay Naked 2 Dupe (MUA)

sarahsharkbait

So I wanted to share with you this dupe for the Urban Decay naked 2 palette.
Alot of people here in the UK were raving about a few of these palettes, saying that they are fairly close to the naked palettes.
I unfortunately don't own any UD products - which is fairly depressing. I don't actually have any concession stores here that stock UD nor do I wish to pay over £40 for a palette :/

Here is the palette:
Its called 'Undress me too' , which sells for £4 in superdrug or online (either on superdrugs website or mua offical website).

The casing is nothing fancy to write home about, just plastic. Although the MUA palettes seem to be black not white- I don't know why that is.
I own one other MUA palettte called the 'heaven and earth' and its ALL shimmer, so I was very happy to know that this palette contains some Matte shades- although soon after this the company started to create more matte based palettes.
Here are the swatches

These were swatched over bare skin a couple of times.
Some were more pigmented than others.

So what do you guys think?
Have you tried the Undress palette (the first UD dupe) and is the Naked palettes really worth the money and rave.
Answer honestly :p :D

Prettypackages

definitely sounds like they named it after the naked 2... If I had access to the brand I'd buy it.

As far as being worth it... enh... I barely use naked 1 any more, and I think I'd be satisfied with a well made dupe. Of course curiosity makes you want to see for yourself.

shellygrrl

Staff member
You can order MUA stuff online, if you're not in the UK. They ship internationally. Depending on where you are, you can still get it. http://www.muastore.co.uk/

Latest posts