th_DANCE.gif

» Blog Archive » Urban Decay 24/7 Liners
» Blog Archive » Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Sneek Peak
» Blog Archive » Urban Decay Creme Shadows -Swatches

I'm in love with Ransom.
drools.gif

And the Sin PP looks wonderful.

mizuki~

I got to play with these last night (silly me forgot to take pictures >_<) I love love love the Underground liner! I will definitely be getting the new UDPP and the new lipstick. The cream shadows were...ehh they're okay haha

I also got to see the Summer stuff. Nothing great there..

shyste

I def want the new primer potion...and the shadows I want aren't new..but I want the collection that has yeyo, chronic, etc..those colors in it
specktra_rocks.gif

flowerhead

The dark green cream eyeshadow looks gorgeous...I used to have a baby blue one, it stayed on really well. All the need to do now is bring back their beautiful nail varnishes...
tong.gif

LP_x

Does anyone know when these are released in the UK? I'm checking websites every single day and I can't take it anymore!
lol.gif
I NEEEEEEEEED these, gimme gimme gimme!!

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
Sin PP is so great! I'm so glad I got it, I think it makes shadows pop even more then the original UDPP.

Have you tried applying matte shadows over it? Does it give them a shimmery effect?

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Have you tried applying matte shadows over it? Does it give them a shimmery effect?

It does, but only slightly :/ At least that's what happened when I swatched it.

usmcwife27

Must have it all!!!! And those men lip glosses are too funny similar to the new handbags that come with a card and a guys number in em lol.......