URBAN DECAY SPRING 2013

butterflyeyes

I went with both because I am an eye shadow addict and I knew I would find a way to make them both work regardless lol. If I have to pick a fave I would say the Theodora palette. I absolutely love sultry earth tone colors. But I feel like both palettes play well together also so you can mix colors from both and create some amazing looks. They have been like my new toys every since I've got them so I'm sure all of my other are feeling a little neglected lol

shontay07108

I bought Glinda b/c it's most unlike any shadows I already have. I love it! Played with it yesterday and today. The pink is really soft, but I can build it up. Other than that, it's all very pigmented on my skin. I've been lukewarm, at best on UD palettes, but this is a hit. So much so that I'm going to go ahead and buy Theodora (although I wish Perversion was the liner in that set instead of Zero).

butterflyeyes

I think UD has pretty much supplied their customer base with more than enough Zero liners lol. I was glad when they included Perversion with the Ocho Loco set instead of Zero. I hadn't touched Zero liner every since Perversion came out until I tested the Theodora palette. Its a good black, but once you've used Perversion it seems so blah lol

Knope2012

I think UD has pretty much supplied their customer base with more than enough Zero liners lol. I was glad when they included Perversion with the Ocho Loco set instead of Zero. I hadn't touched Zero liner every since Perversion came out until I tested the Theodora palette. Its a good black, but once you've used Perversion it seems so blah lol
Perversion is a million times better than Zero. I use the Perversion out of my Ocho Loco set all the time. It's the only black liner that I don't have to set with eyeshadow to make it intense.

purplemaren

I use zero more. I prefer the way perversion looks, but a: it is so soft I have to sharpen it all the time, and b: I can't put it in my waterline. Something about it makes my eyes water like crazy.

purplemaren

I got the new brown rimmel scandal eyes, and it's really nice. I want to try the black as well, an see if my eyes tolerate it better than perversion

SamanthaDeMuro

I personally love UD eyeshadows and only own singles, which I now realize buying a palette would've save me some dough. But as for MAC having more "creative" colors, that's one thing I love about MAC. I have found ways to wear "unwearable" colors to my job as an M.A. even. I just tone it down. Such as putting a pale blue up to the crease and then putting a brown in the crease with MAC's Mylar as my base e/s and highlight. In general, I do prefer a more natural look. But I've been known to do a daytime smokey eye as well. I like to make my blue eyes pop.

butterflyeyes

I use zero more. I prefer the way perversion looks, but a: it is so soft I have to sharpen it all the time, and b: I can't put it in my waterline. Something about it makes my eyes water like crazy.
To help you with your sharpening of Perversion you can put it in the freezer for a few minutes before sharpening. It just stiffens it up a little (briefly) so you can sharpen it easier.

Latest posts