Urban Decay website is failing me.

SweetSweetIrony

So I got an email about a 15 eye pencil set. For sale on the website, today, between 10 AM and 2 PM.

Only I can't find it anywhere on the website. Nothing. Clicking ads doesn't work. It's 11 AM here, so I don't understand what the problem is.

Anyone have an ideas? Anyone succeed in buying it?

MAChostage

Of course the damn thing sold out very quickly. Maybe they will produce the new shades to the permanent line later on. I'm not holding my breath about anything, though, since UD seems to have bought in to the limited edition hysteria hype.
censored.gif

laylalovesmac

It is hella expensive, but I'll be ordering it when it comes out in January. I've been wanting to get a bunch of those colors and for the price, you can't beat it. I would have ordered today except that I had some alarm problems on my phone and missed it by an hour. :(

iheartangE

I am hoping that by January I won't want this set as badly as I do now. I'm so glad I had to work when they put it up for sale on Monday! I own 5 of the colors in the set but I am OBSESSED with Asphyxia and Midnight Cowboy looks really lovely. Plus I love Feline Khol Power from MAC so much but I hate how it has virtually no staying power unless you set it with a powder, so I'm dying to pick up Perversion. I want the set SO bad!! But maybe something wonderful will happen and I'll lose all interest in it by the time it gets released...I mean, January is kinda far away...? :)

BadBadGirl

This is a great set, but I am not excited to pay almost $100 for eyeliners. I know I do anyway, but that is over a few months time! I am dying for Perversion also after seeing the swatch online.

Please, please, please UD- release that one separately!

BadBadGirl

Of course the damn thing sold out very quickly. Maybe they will produce the new shades to the permanent line later on. I'm not holding my breath about anything, though, since UD seems to have bought in to the limited edition hysteria hype.
censored.gif

ha! They are following MAC's lead obviously. *sigh*

SweetSweetIrony

Where did you see swatches?

This is a great set, but I am not excited to pay almost $100 for eyeliners. I know I do anyway, but that is over a few months time! I am dying for Perversion also after seeing the swatch online.

Please, please, please UD- release that one separately!