URGENT HELP NEEDED!! High Tea Dupe?!

rockin26

Here is my dilema, I'm doing a wedding on Saturday and the bride is wearing High Tea l/s. I've ordered her one on a CP for her to keep and use for touch ups throughout the day but the post has badly delayed my parcel and it's not here yet, it may arrive tomorrow but I cannot be sure nor can I gamble it one day away from the wedding.

I've rung around the MAC stores in Melbourne and have found out its been discontinued and no one has any stock left
thud.gif
fabulous, great, awesome!! So can anyone recommend a dupe of High Tea? I'm heading to Myer tonight to go on the hunt but it'll be easier if I have some ideas?

If any of my ladies from over seas have any recs please remember us Aussies don't have some of the brands you do
smiles.gif

retrofox

oh nooooo!!!! I have both High Tea and Barely Lit and I think they are very similar to each other! I'm staring at the swatch I just did on my hand (I ran and go tthe two just so I could confirm) and they both look the same. Barely Lit has a touch of gold frost to it, but they're both Lustres and she won't even know the difference. Hope that helped!

rockin26

Oh Sal you're so sweet!!! Thankfully the crisis has been averted, the parcel just showed up!!! Phew
ok.gif

Needless to say High Tea is coming out of the kit!

xLongLashesx

Me too! Although I've found another love in Patisserie, it's more wearable for my super dark lips.

Let's buy all the High Teas we can and leave none for anyone else! Muahahaha!!

simplyenchantin

Hehehe thanks Sal, you know I've never even seen or tried High Tea! I'm not huge on a nude lip but I actually really liked using lip erase + lipglass
smiles.gif

xLongLashesx

Ooh I need to try this lip erase business! Is it the texture of the lip conditioner thingies? I worry that it would mix in with the lippie and make it milky if that makes sense?

simplyenchantin

That does make sense. Mine kind of does that coz I always put on lip balm before.. but if I didn't, I think it'd work as a base for lipstick! yeah the texture is soft
smiles.gif

Lyssah

I am so sad about high tea being dc'ed. I refused to do a cp from US, does anyone know a dupe? mac or any brand.

rockin26

Thanks love~! Just had a look and it's sold out
ssad.gif
But the good news is the US are still stocking it so when the next F & F comes up I'll probably buy 4 or 5 of them
greengrin.gif