Using shadow as liner?

Honey xOo

Do you have any good tips/tricks for using shadow as liner and making it stay in place?Which MAC brush is best for doing this?
winks.gif

MzzRach

I like the MAC 212 for using shadow as liner - I use a drop or 2 of La Femme eyeliner sealer instead of water with the shadow and it works like a charm to give a defined, long lasting liner.

Lauren1981

i use the 263 brush (angled brush). i wet the brush and use carbon, brown down, or sketch as a liner. i don't brush along the lash line i just dab a straight line across.
greengrin.gif

dolcedaniela

Use an angle brush to apply, to make it very long lasting, you could try using Metamorphix by Lise Watier, dip your angle brush in a small droplet of it and then dip in your shadow and it turns any eyeshadow into a liner. It really intensifies the color of the shadow too. Only $14 and has lasted me a year or more.

Honey xOo

Thanks
smiles.gif
I ended up with a 266se and I LOVE it for lining my eyes with shadow! It goes on so much smoother and prettier then any pencil I thought I loved before.

January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey xOo
What can I purchase at Sephora for turning shadow into liner?

There are a few... Too Faced has Liquif-eye, UD has Eyeshadow Transforming Potion, and as mentioned by someone else in this thread Illamasqua has a sealing gel.

Latest posts