Using up dazzleglass?

Miss_Jackie

Hey Everyone!

So I am about to finish up my first dazzle glass about 16 months after I bought it. I have bought a bunch inbetween. But I am a little confused on how you ladies are going though them so fast, I read about people using them up in just a few uses and so i am wondering how much are you putting on at a time and how many times are you reapplying throughout the day? and lastly how long do they last you?

I am about to B2M this dazzleglass but I am still getting product out of it and I cant seem to justify B2Ming it with even a little left in it. how much do you leave in the tube before you decide its dead?

lol sorry about all the questions i was just wondering

SmokeSignal16

I too ponder this as well! I have some that are like half gone with a couple of uses (Stop Look! I'm looking at you!) and some that don't seem to be phased from a couple of uses.

hello_my_apple

my Get Rich Quick started going quickly after a week, i have then stopped using it so much but i always wondered why if the tube looks so big why doesnt it last long lol.

GlamQueen21

I have Miss Dynamite d/g that I've purchased when "Red" She Said collection was out and I haven't finished it yet. Whatever is left in tube that I cannot get, it's time to toss it in your B2M pile.

Susanne

I have noticed too that I use up Dazzleglasses faster than other lipglasses.

When I wear a Dazzleglass or a lipglass I apply it three times a day. HTH!

Miss_Jackie

thanks ladies! I must not put as much gloss on as other people, hmm could be because my top lip is a lot smaller then my bottom lip and if i load up my bottom lip is slides all over the place

LMD84

i don't use mine up too quickly... i don't double dip my brush if you know what i mean - i just use what is on the wand when i take it out of the tube. plus i don't re-apply trhoughout the day! i just use it in the morning abnd then that is it.
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

I was wondering that too, especially since I don't have thin lips. I still have a dazzleglass from the first time it was released and it's half full and I wear it a lot.

murflegirl

I have seven dazzleglasses and use them all the time, and I have never used up one. I haven't ever used up an entire product, anyway.

MACPixie

I still have Dazzleglasses from their first launch around spring 2008 that I use regularly and still have lots of product in them. I don't know how people go through them so fast either!

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
.... but i always wondered why if the tube looks so big why doesn't it last long lol.

It's because the tube only looks big, in fact it's just that the tube is really thick and the amount of product you get is quite ridiculous. The ''real'' container is very much the same diameter as the wand.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i don't use mine up too quickly... i don't double dip my brush if you know what i mean - i just use what is on the wand when i take it out of the tube. plus i don't re-apply trhoughout the day! i just use it in the morning abnd then that is it.
smiles.gif

Same for me! I don't find that they're used up any quicker than Lipglass, but I don't use things up quickly anyway. I have a friend who goes through all products like water, while it might take me a year or more to finish the same thing. It's all relative, I guess.

purrtykitty

If you want to use as much of your gloss as possible, then start laying it on it's side. The product will settle and you can wiggle your wand around to get most of the rest. When I B2M'd my Dreamy lipglass, there was maybe 1/3 an inch left in the bottom, and I was ready to be done with it.

gachapin_luv

Dazzleglass is getting a lot love from me, but I don't apply more than twice per day. I, too, notice some d/gs goes faster than the others. I bought almost all colors from all collections, and I used up about 6 of them so far. Next one to go is "Kitty Kouture" -sob-
Now, when I first used Phiff, it was already half empty when I pulled out the wand from the tube!!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
If you want to use as much of your gloss as possible, then start laying it on it's side. The product will settle and you can wiggle your wand around to get most of the rest. When I B2M'd my Dreamy lipglass, there was maybe 1/3 an inch left in the bottom, and I was ready to be done with it.

thanks for the tip hun!
thmbup.gif

Elusive21

My first and only dazzleglass has just dried up - and it's only halfway gone. It's really dry and icky and I've only had it for a few months.

This really sucks
ssad.gif

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive21
My first and only dazzleglass has just dried up - and it's only halfway gone. It's really dry and icky and I've only had it for a few months.

This really sucks
ssad.gif

Wow, that's strange. I have lipglosses from all over that have lasted for years. O_O Where were you storing yours?

As for using stuff up: I switch colors so often that it's nigh on impossible for me to use a product up, especially a lip product. Hence why I am trying out Project 10 Pan ASAP.
smiles.gif

she

For me it only seems related to how often I use the color. But I have found that I am able to squeeze much more life out of them than the other lip products- which is why my beloved spanking rich is on life support at this very moment.

Elusive21

I was storing it in my room with regular makeup - that's what was so strange about it. And I didn't use it that often either.

hello_my_apple

speaking of lipglosses lasting long .. how long do you guys keep your glosses? i often throw mine out when they loose that vanilla smell ... i LOVE that vanilla smell i always smell my lip products before i put them on am i the only crazy one lol.