Uv Under Base Spf 10

fantasyar

Do you mean the mousse one?
I've gone through one bottle of this,
and it's really light and comfortable.

P.S. you have to apply it with a sponge
smiles.gif

Blyss

I've used this for 2 years and stopped when I found LM mineral primer instead. Though it's so easy to use, I didn't like the chalky matte feeling after a few hours. It's does the trick for making foundation last and it has good UVA but just didnt like the feeling.

Nej

I think they've just released a new formula/one with higher SPF. It sold out very quickly at Holt Renfrew and I'm wondering if anyone has tried this yet?

oh yes! is it with the SPF 30? cause i've got that one in mousse. I find it alright actually, since it is mousse, it blends in quite well... i feel that it's much lighter on your skin than the old one. I guess, it really depends on the type of skin you have. I mean, it's better than the old one of course, and i feel the colour is much more balanced!

Kat K

I've been using it for a month now (the spf 30 mousse one). I bought both the original formula (white bottle) and the new brighten one (purple bottle) a while back and finally got around to using it. It's a good product and I love the fact that it's spf30. I've found that they work best under powder foundation. I usually just apply it with my fingers, let it sink in while I do other stuff and then use a powder foundation over it. I always set it with MAC fix plus though so it looks flawless and dewy (instead of powdery). The few times I've used it under a liquid foundation didn't turn out so well though... It made my foundation super cakey.

Latest posts