Vacation attire?!

l1onqueen

Hey all! Im headed off to Las Vegas for 4th of July weekend. (Here I come MAC Pro!) Anyhow, I have no clue to what to pack. I know my girls and I plan to do alot of clubbing, and sight seeing. We are also hitting the Jay-Z concert on that Saturday. I'm at a loss. Any suggestions, anyone?

florabundance

whatever u like lol.
if you're staying in a hotel then take a bathing suit for the pool.
if you're going out lots like u said, take a few dresses.
little shorts, sandals, ...but obviously don't overdo it if you're only spending the weekend. try and picture the place youre going and how you can be comfortable and hot at once lol.

l1onqueen

Thanks...the problem is I NEVER go out. I have beeni n school for so long that I cant even remember the last time I went out. I try to keep up with the trends but...

However I did get a fabulous bathing suit so at least I have that part covered. The other problem is all of my friends are smoking hot and super fashionable. I am more a of school girl, homebody, mom, so I know that they are going to fabulous.

User35

Make sure to bring cute but comfortable shoes..in vegas you're on your feet a lot. Shopping, sight seeing, clubbing...my feet are always killing me ! Its gonna be REALLY hot and crowded, Im always tempted to dress up, high heels sexy clothes ect but when I get there all I want is comfort.

Humanoid

bring at least 1 fancy dress, it's pretty amazing how dressy some ladies get while gambling/ walking around town. Other than that, it gets to be insanely hot so you'll need some comfortable shorts/shirts/shoes etc. Hope you have fun there, try not to get into too much trouble
winks.gif