Vacation Haul and Waiting to receive haul!

kuuipo1207

OK, so I didn't take any pics of my haul, but I had a massive depotting session and took back 48 e/s pots. Soooo, I got me some new e/s, pigments, and a couple of other things. Then I came home from being on vacation and bought a few things from the Flashtronic line which is supposed to arrive on Tuesday. Anyhoo, here's a list of what I got (B2M is what I got for all my Back 2 MAC stuff):

Eyeshadows---
Chrome Yellow (B2M)
Juiced (B2M)
Moon's Reflection (B2M)
Orange (B2M)
Paradisco (B2M)
Purple Haze (B2M)

Pigments---
Fuchsia
Golden Lemon
Rose

Glitter---
Jewelmarine

Eye Kohl---
Fascinatin
Smolder

Lipsticks---
"O" (B2M)
Plastique (B2M)

Plushglasses---
Hot Stuff
Bountiful

I also did a semi-massive haul while at Sephora on vacation...this is what I got
UDPP
UD Glitter Liner in Spandex
UD Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Gels in Roadie, Backstage, and Bootleg

Stuff I'm waiting to get on Tuesday---
Flashtronic MSF's
Gold Spill
Northern Light
Global Glow

Flashtronic Eyeshadows
By Jupiter
Tectonic
Lovestone

cheerleader.gif
I'm so excited!!
clap.gif

VioletB

Awesome haul!!! Go get Delft paint pot and pair it with Ether e/s!! GORGEOUS.. be careful of those minteralize shadows though.. one of mine broke when I opened it. I had to exchange it.
ssad.gif

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
Awesome haul!!! Go get Delft paint pot and pair it with Ether e/s!! GORGEOUS.. be careful of those minteralize shadows though.. one of mine broke when I opened it. I had to exchange it.
ssad.gif

Yeah I've noticed that a lot of people on here have had problems with their e/s being broken. Makes me kinda bummed cause I really hate the MAC counter where I live. Any time I go back to Clarksville, TN I always plan to take a trip to the MAC store in Nashville with my friend (which I got her hooked on MAC so now she hates me in that "I can't believe you made me try this stuff and now I have to get it cause its so damn good and I don't have any money" kinda way)! I'd rather have a broken e/s then have to deal with the idiot behind the counter here in NC...seriously! I went to go buy Chrome Yellow, and she told me they didn't have it cause it was an LE color. I just looked at her like "are you stupid? Really?" And another time I went to buy Flammable and she didn't know what it was. So yeah. This is my first time buying stuff online so I'm hoping everything comes in ok.

MsButterfli

great haul, i got paradisco lately and have been rockin it with cranberry in the crease and vanilla pigment on the browbone....so hot!! lol