valentines day shopping?

mel0622

does anybody know what to buy for guys on valentines day?!?! lol.

girls are easy to shop for! either clothes, accessories, flowers, anything! what about guys??

i dont wanna get my guy clothes he has a lot of that. i got him a watch for christmas...stuff animals are for people who dated for a couple of months. we've been together for almost 3 yrs...

what did u get ur guy for valentine's day?

Tyester

I know a few FREE things that you can get a guy. It'll only cost a few minutes of your time.

But you could always buy a steak and cook it. Food is always the key to a man's heart.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Well I'll possibly be bringing out the sexy lingerie he hasn't seen an give him a lil' rauchy rauchyness... but we pov at da mo an aren't too fussed on V day so It may be a few chocies and a romantic evening... LOL

brandi

well... i've been with my guy for 5 and a half years! hahha and well even though i buy him the same stuff all the time he doesn't care... he loves shoes, clothes, hats,cds, and when i want him to smell different then the cologne he already has i buy him a new one! hahaha but this time heasked for a TV and i was like whoa... and not just any TV a 32"one and it has to be sony or something to that effect... i was like that's about 1,000.00 if thats the case i want 1,000.00 for MAC!!!he was like maybe we should just skip valentines or buy eachother something small! he thinks i don't need anymore makeup but hey thats what i want and i do other peoples makeup too!

sbetsy

I got mine an external hard drive and some headphones. For Xmas I got him a front strut and some steering bushings and some kind of card something? I have no idea what any of that is (well, except for the headphones). He made me a list and I just pick things from it. He got sick of me getting him clothes I wanted him to wear!

mel0622

all i got so far was a card. i was looking for those man thongs lol. just for fun! but couldnt find any, and i cant go into those adult stores yet.
rofl.gif

Chelly

i didnt even get my boyfriend a card yet - hwo bad is that.. well im gonan get him one tomorrow and probably wear some skimpy undies. thats one thing that never gets old lol

Pink_minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
I know a few FREE things that you can get a guy. It'll only cost a few minutes of your time.

But you could always buy a steak and cook it. Food is always the key to a man's heart.

I was thinking about that but not with steak...more like baking or making some kind of dessert. I have no money lol so I hand made my bf a card with all these beads and lace it was messy but it turned out pretty good. Then I cut out a picture of us in a heart shape and put it inside a card and put a poem on there. Then I dont know what to make him for dessert but its gonna be good!

Pink_minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
all i got so far was a card. i was looking for those man thongs lol. just for fun! but couldnt find any, and i cant go into those adult stores yet.
rofl.gif

man thongs? haha i saw some at a some store I dont remember what it was called but they had like an elephant trunk on the thongs lol for the you know what, or they had like a wolf and other kinds of animals that has a big nose to fit the um you know what! It would be funny if you got him one of those.

karen

With my husband, I get him clothes, music, books, candy, and/or gift certificates.
With the Godiva chocolate I bought him this year, I made it less "girly" by customising it to have Rum flavour truffles, Key Lime Pie flavour truffles, and Champagne truffles.

They generally like the same stuff we do, most just won't admit it.
winks.gif

Oh, and since you asked what I bought him, this is my post from the other VDay thread asking about that:

Quote:
Well, all I can do is offer to tell you what I'm doing for my husband on Vday(which is also our wedding anniversary).
I got him 2 band t-shirts(my bloody valentine and the jesus & mary chain), a new pair of shoes(vans), a border's gift certificate, and made a customised box of chocolates for him at Godiva. We're also ordering in from one of the nice Italian restaurants around here and sharing a good bottle of wine.

IslandGirl77

Well, I stick to what my bf likes. He likes gadgets, computer stuff, and tools. So I got him a USB Flash Wristband drive. Which he said he wanted. And...a cold/heat soldering tool...which he hinted that he wanted. Sooo, I just got him what he asked for. I tried to buy him clothes, once. That didn't workout so well. LOL He's real picky about clothes. And he's cooking me dinner, so that works out. I say...stick to what they like.