Valentine's on Website!

Starbright211

Valetine's Pick...

Damn MAC for having a cute ass case that looks just like the Silverette, but red (It has a whole bunch of stuff in it)... I would totally have preferred the red!!! Ugh, I am so sick!!!
ssad.gif
and Why do the Valentine's picks/Halloween picks always have at least 1 thing I already own in each pick...

DaizyDeath

omg how come i never heard about that train case!
its just like the silverette but red i think i like it alot better i wonder if its sold seperately?

Fairybelle

Oh, I want that train case set, but all my MU cash is being saved for the infamous Barbie collection!! Lol!!

MAC_Whore

888444_261.jpg

Does that look like patent leather? It looks like it catches the light a little. They don't say what it is made of???

Crap. I have everything in that case already, but I want the case. I guess I could unload the makeup on ebay. Damn....That case is hot! Oh I need another case like I need a hole in the head. That reminds me, when are those new MAC traincases coming out? Anyone heard?

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
888444_261.jpg

Does that look like patent leather? It looks like it catches the light a little. They don't say what it is made of???

Crap. I have everything in that case already, but I want the case. I guess I could unload the makeup on ebay. Damn....That case is hot! Oh I need another case like I need a hole in the head. That reminds me, when are those new MAC traincases coming out? Anyone heard?

LMAO - me too!!!! I

vivaXglamlove

I love the red case! I would use most of the products too. I perfer the red over the silver because it doesn't look as tacky? Red is just so fresh and chic, oh I like it a lot!

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
888444_261.jpg

New traincases?! What collection?! Links?

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkiller
Does it say the price anywhere?

This Valentine’s Day, the ultimate seduction: the Red Desire M·A·C makeup case packed full of the rich romantic shades and finishes that conjure up the look of love. Features Eye Shadow: Shroom, soft muted golden beige with opalescent shimmer; Woodwinked, warm antique gold; Black Tied, midnight black with silver white sparkle. Technakohl Liner: GraphBlack, deep graphic black. Loud Lash Mascara: Noisy Black, pitch black. Powder Blush: Peachykeen, baby peach. Prep + Prime Lip: a colour-free primer for the lip. Lipstick: High Tea, beiged pink with small particle pearl; Glam, vivid pinky red; Shag, muted coppery brown with bronze shimmer. Lipgelée: Goldensoft, soft bronze with pearl; and Valentine’s, pink coral with gold pearl.
US$259.50

meagannn

AWW! i have all those items in the case too, but i want the case. SO. BADLY!! and im not sure i'd even sell the items it on ebay if i got it
smiles.gif
hehe

thanks for posting that!

redambition

i want the case! it would match my silverette
greengrin.gif
silverette needs a friend to play with.
lol.gif

i wonder if any of these will be available in australia? it would make my valentine's present easy for the boy.. hah!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
i want the case! it would match my silverette
greengrin.gif
silverette needs a friend to play with.
lol.gif

Ok, I thought I could justify any purchase, but you my friend, have taken it to a whole new level!!
lol.gif