Vanilla Pigment Breakout?

staceb1990

Yesterday I mixed a bit of vanilla pigment in with my moisturizer, before applying my powder foundation. I woke up this morning to about three new pimples above my lip, where I never ever breakout. I know that it must have been the vanilla that caused those pimples, because I changed nothing else in my routine.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever broken out after putting vanilla, or any other kind of pigment, on their face?

LMD84

i break out easily but i have never broken out from a pigment like that before. i have mixed pink opal in my face stuff and that was fine.

1165Cheryl

I use vanilla all the time on my face to contour and I've never had a problem, I wonder if it was a reaction from mixing it with the moisterizer? Have you worn the vanilla alone on your face before?

gachapin_luv

^I agree with Cheryl. Maybe it is a chemical reaction between your moisturizer and pigment??? I use Vanilla at least once a week, but never had any skin trouble. Other pigments are fine on my skin as well.

gachapin_luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceb1990
I never thought of that but it could be the problem. Thanks for the imput all of you!

Hope your pimples go away soon!