|Vanilla|

stronqerx

th_worship.gif

jennyfee

I'm so loving this look!! You are so pretty
smiles.gif

I would love to see how your hair turns out when u do little knots like that? Do u have a picture for reference?? Thx
smiles.gif

lipshock

BANTU KNOTS FTW!
=D =D =D

You are one of the few ladies that I know that can pull off such strong brows and not make it look garish. I love it! =]

aziajs

First off, thank you everyone for the comments/compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
This is beautiful...One of my fav eye looks....The lip combo is HOT! That foundation is a perfect match!

Girl, I love this so much compared to NC45 or NW43 both of which I have worn and both of which don't really match my complexion. I was really surprised by Colorstay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Gorgeous and u have the best avatars! Gotta love Verdine!

I love that you love the avatars. They are very much a reflection of my sense of humor. Verdine cracks me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyfee
I'm so loving this look!! You are so pretty
smiles.gif

I would love to see how your hair turns out when u do little knots like that? Do u have a picture for reference?? Thx
smiles.gif

Thank you. If you look back at my FOTDs I have one called |Steel Wheeling| and that will show you how my hair turns out. The difference now is that I recently cut my hair cut so it didn't turn out exactly the same. I think I'll take a pic tomorrow after some of the curls fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
BANTU KNOTS FTW!
=D =D =D

You are one of the few ladies that I know that can pull off such strong brows and not make it look garish. I love it! =]

Thank you. I have tried a more subtle brow but I don't think it compliments my face as much. I used to bleach my brows to be light brown but I don't like that as much as a strong, dark brow.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I'm picking up the Colorstay tomorrow...I am pretty sure we wear the same color.....

I am really curious about what you'll think. You'll have to do a FOTD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochajavalatte
I have lust in my heart for your brows.

LOL!! I love that. Thank you. Lust in your heart. Best thing I have heard all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Think that you have such beautiful facial features. Your makeup is flawless and I love your brows!

Thank you very much. I have been watching too much ANTM. Tyra is always talking about playing with the angles of your face. That's what I was thinking when I took the pics and picked the ones I posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driz69
Love the look your brows are bangin
graucho.gif

greengrin.gif

MzzRach

This is sublime on you. Way to work such pale colours, they look unexpectedly amazing on your skin. Really very beautiful and your blending, as ever, rocks.