Vanity Heaven ~ *squeeee*

ri0tdorque

I've just taken everything out of my pantry downstairs since I don't use it and and am turning it into my makeup area/hair extensions & stuff/maybe laptop area. Doing a random google search I found this....

pcmirrorvanity.jpg

Do your makeup while you check your email! This futuristic PC designed by architect Won-Chul Kim was shown at Samsung and Intel Korea's PC Design Contest 2007. Not sure if this vanity workstation will take off but it's the perfect PC for beauty editors!

If this has been posted before sorry but I just could not help myself I'm so in love. This is now my new idea for what to do. Only problem is I would never ever leave the room....ever.

ri0tdorque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!! It's now totally my insperation for what I want to do to the pantry area which is about 4'5"x9' I had not thought of including a place to put my laptop that's out of the way and where I can still reach everything.

ri0tdorque

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
WOOOW!!! A girl can only dream....

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupmadb
Exactly what I needed! But I've got a new vanity now so argghh!
Bet it's pricey
tong.gif

I can only imagine but tech. it you could make it yourself or something similar. I'm actually making my vanity area with a special place to put my laptop because honestly most of the time I'm doing my makeup I have my laptop right next to me either looking at FOTD's or tutorials or colors or something.

newagetomatoz

LMAO!! Seriously, every morning when I'm doing my makeup, I'm alternately on Specktra! It is so annoying to have to get up, walk over, lean towards the mirror,then go back, sit down, try to apply mascara while reading a thread, etc. lol I NEED one of these!! This would be such a time saver! Right now I bring my crappy standing mirror to my desk, but there is such horrible lighting there.

Hmmm, how to afford this and smuggle it in with nobody figuring it out....

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tdorque
I can only imagine but tech. it you could make it yourself or something similar. I'm actually making my vanity area with a special place to put my laptop because honestly most of the time I'm doing my makeup I have my laptop right next to me either looking at FOTD's or tutorials or colors or something.

Exactly. I just have my laptop on my new vanity, so it's a vanity/desk. It works fine
smiles.gif
I can always take the laptop off, which is the handy thing.