Vellum and Vapour Q's

aimee

Hi everyone

I just need to know if Vapour Eyeshadow is worth getting if i already have Pink Opal Pigment?

and my second Question is

I heard Vellum Eyeshadow gets discontinnued is that true?

TIA
winkiss.gif

tiramisu

I wouldn't think Vapour is like Pink Opal pigment; but I only have used Vapour before FYI....

Vapour is one of those not often raved about shades that I just love and have purchased multiple times over.
Looks great and "fresh" all on its own, imo... Like a soft creamy ivory color with a little something extra you can't put your finger on (got to be the lilack-y duochrome thing). It looks quite matte-velvet on the lids.

Must have for me. HTH

aimee

thank you girls
i will definately get some back ups of vellum since there is no pro store near me. Saturday im going to MAC and i will Swatch Vapour yay because your description sounds like something i would love
smiles.gif

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldjewels
Reading this has made me order vellum and vapour! I really should stop coming on this forum lol!

awww
winkiss.gif

vellum is so pretty. it looks kind of boring in the pot but so different on my lids. i think its an underestimated MAC shadow

it looks great with blues and its lovely with stars n rockets

let me know how you like it as soon as you have it
yes.gif

oh and yes specktra doesnt do my wallet good haha

tiramisu

I agree with both of you girls... specktra is a blessing... except to the wallet!!

Both of these shades are consistently underestimated shades in my book

Play around with Vapour a bit!! ... adding different bases and using it with different shades... it's a fun unassuming color!

hope you guys like it as much as I do... at least there will be three more of us to avoid it receiving the triangle of death on the website, eh?? :LOL:

ETA:
I tried Vapour over a light wash of silverbleu shadestick today... this thread reminded me of this look-- it really brings out the soft purpley duochrome

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
specktra is a blessing... except to the wallet!!

You are so right, I love it here on Specktra, my usual chill out time after work in front of the TV is no more, I am constantly on here now, lol, but my wallet has definitly suffered.
winks.gif

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
I agree with both of you girls... specktra is a blessing... except to the wallet!!

Both of these shades are consistently underestimated shades in my book

Play around with Vapour a bit!! ... adding different bases and using it with different shades... it's a fun unassuming color!

hope you guys like it as much as I do... at least there will be three more of us to avoid it receiving the triangle of death on the website, eh?? :LOL:

yea it would be so sad if they would get the triangle of death i mean thats why i love MAC because they have unusal eyeshadows and stuff.

just one more day....yay....going to my counter tomorrow
th_DANCE.gif
and im so excited to get Vapour and i stock up on Vellum
choochoo.gif

Latest posts