Velvet finish - hard to use???

rouquinne

i practically live in Mulch and don't have any trouble applying it when i use a very small brush - 1/4 size. go to Michael's and get the Maxine's Mop brush from Loew-Cornell. they are natural bristle and inexpensive and when Michael's has a sale on them they can be had for less than $5 (even for the 1/2 inch).

i have 4 each of the 1/4 and 1/2 inch brushes and swear by them!

honeebee

I find that the velvets and mattes work very well with bases. I prefer to use the CCB's, Eye kohls, & shadesticks. Apply a very thin layer of base and pat the shadow on. Using very good quality brushes can also make a huge difference.

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
I found the technacolor e/s very low quality, I only got pompeus blue (which is a colorbomb, me likey!)
If theres no way you're going to use them you can return them, or swap them away. I guess if you still have the receipt it's not really hard to return it, I know @ my counter the MUA are very sweet, one MUA told me to return my foundation I bought 1/2 year ago, because I told her that the color was soo wrong, I never used it.

I agree the techna color line sucked! i went into mac expecting to but something from the line swatched the colors saw how chalkey and dull the color was left with nothing from the line.

thatcamgirl

I like velvets because they have glitter
greengrin.gif