velvet moss/golden olive

littlemakeupboy

DSCF0024.jpg

Jessica

hhhhhmmmm.....littlemakeup boy,
I think you look great in green and it's a change from the pink/purple/and chartruse green, but where's the edge? and there's lots of fall-out. I'm saying this with nothing but love, and zero bad vibes.

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
hhhhhmmmm.....littlemakeup boy,
I think you look great in green and it's a change from the pink/purple/and chartruse green, but where's the edge? and there's lots of fall-out. I'm saying this with nothing but love, and zero bad vibes.

i dont know i was stuck on what to add to it.

Jessica

cool. Your very talented and I really enjoy your posts. When I opened it, the first thing that popped in my head was....Is he feeling ok?Does the weather suck in Pittsburg? When I get around to posting a pic again you have permission to challenge me
smiles.gif
I think I'm gonna post soon, we'll see. You know with artists, it has to be perfect before you show the world and even then it's still not good enough. I guess that's what's holding me back. Usually I have a few drinks and my inhibition decreases.
Dude, how did I get on that tyrade?

PnkCosmo

Love you in that mossy green color!

Yeah, it's a bit tame compared to most of your combos, but I still like it.

:loveya:

Question: Do you use any skin makeup? Have you tried any? Good? Bad?

alt629

tamer yes, but it still looks good to me.

much love to a fellow pittsburgher. although i have been uprooted i will still drink rolling rock beers and IC light. no wait.

in summary, sexy as always, LMB!

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

i dont use skin makeup unless i have razor burn other than that my skin is very clear it actually used to be bad

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt629
tamer yes, but it still looks good to me.

much love to a fellow pittsburgher. although i have been uprooted i will still drink rolling rock beers and IC light. no wait.

in summary, sexy as always, LMB!

do you still watch da stillers?
haha

jamiemeng

the makeup that you did does look great. I like the colors a lot. WOWW. the colors are hot on you. Thanks

RougedAndReady

I like it. Makeup doesn't always have to scream at you to make an impact. It's not subtle, nor is it loud, it's a nice smoldering moss green that emphasizes your eyes without the "boring" no makeup makeup look. You could wear that anywhere and look good/appropriate imo.

mac_obsession

LOVE the greens on you...Although its tamer and quite different from your previous posts, I still love it...and youre still smokin hot!

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RougedAndReady
I like it. Makeup doesn't always have to scream at you to make an impact. It's not subtle, nor is it loud, it's a nice smoldering moss green that emphasizes your eyes without the "boring" no makeup makeup look. You could wear that anywhere and look good/appropriate imo.

thanks very much.sometimes simple looks really good

the only time i find makeup boring is when you cant really see it.well on eyes i mean unless its that natural look

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
LOVE the greens on you...Although its tamer and quite different from your previous posts, I still love it...and youre still smokin hot!

aww thankssss

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
You're welcome...You're very inspiring..and as I said...smokin hot!

i wish people like you lived around here.pittsburgh sucks and people do boring makeup

im glad you like what i do

Juneplum

joe, i really like this look on you.. i think the greens are FAB! ok so it's tamer than your usual looks, but hon u r a hottie patattie so it doesn't matter!!! u look good in any look!! hot joe on board!! =)

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemakeupboy
Quote:

i dont use skin makeup unless i have razor burn other than that my skin is very clear it actually used to be bad

You lucky boy! I'd love to have clear skin!

Well, if you ever decide to try some, you should try Bare Minerals. My male MA friend uses Bare Minerals. You can't even tell he has skin makeup on!!

I'm still waiting for you to move to Seattle!! You need to come work at my new salon that I'm opening next year!!

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemakeupboy
Quote:

You lucky boy! I'd love to have clear skin!

Well, if you ever decide to try some, you should try Bare Minerals. My male MA friend uses Bare Minerals. You can't even tell he has skin makeup on!!

I'm still waiting for you to move to Seattle!! You need to come work at my new salon that I'm opening next year!!

that would be so much fun