velvet smoked eyes palette vs. perverted pearl quad

steph0891

if you have both which do you like better. if you don't have it..which would you rather have and why? trying to pick between the 2...=)

CultOfCherry

I have just recently acquired the Perverted Pearl quad as a hand me down from another MAC enthusiast in my midst. I used it today for the first time and it looked fantastic. I paired the quad colors with the fantastic new green 'Bitter'! I placed 'Bitter' on my lower lid and creased my lid with 'Print' and carried it slightly into my lower lid on the outside corner. I placed 'Black Pearl' on my upper lid, just under the brow, and covered that with 'Perverted Pearl'. For depth and definition I placed 'Mont Blanc' in the crease and outside corner as well. I dusted the 'Bitter' shadow with 'Chartreuse' pigment and lightly dusted my upper lid with 'Seedy Pearl' to REALLY finish off the whole look! I used 'Black Track' fluidline, 'Carbon' shadow, and 'Engraved' power point eye pencil to line my eyes. I used 'Coal Black' pro lash mascara. For my brows I used a combination of 'Corduroy' and 'Carbon' shadows. I placed 'Buff' blush on my cheeks. My lips were fantastic too, I used 'Whirl' lip pencil, 'Verve' lipstick and 'Viva Glam V' lipglass. I just wish I had taken pics before I went to work!

Latest posts