Vera Wang Rock Princess?

darkishstar

Has anyone tried this perfume? I LOVE Vera Wang's Princess perfume, the one that comes in the purple bottle.

Sephora: Vera Wang Rock Princess: Women's Fragrance
This is Vera Wang's newest one. Has anyone gone to a Sephora recently and tested this? I want to know what you think of it.

I personally LOVE the packaging, I LOVE rocker stuff. The look is so up my alley, I just want to know more about the fragrance.
smiles.gif

CheeSauce

I have been wondering about this one too! I guess I have to head down to Sephora and try it. I really love Vera Wang Princess, it's the only thing I use.

purrtykitty

I sniffed it while I was there this past weekend. It reminds me a lot of VW Princess, but not as soft, if that makes any sense. If I had the extra cash lying around, I'd probably pick it up.
yes.gif

revinn

I smelled a lot of raspberry in it. In the dry down, it smelled like fruity gum. I don't really see the rocker influence..love the bottle though.

panda0410

I just bought this blindly - picking it up Thursday, if no-one has posted anything by then I'll post a review
smiles.gif

Shimmer

I have it, I like it. It's heavy, it's not a daytime during summer perfume, it's a cold weather (IMO) perfume because of how heavy it can be.

Boyfriend REALLY likes it.

Simply Elegant

I have princess and love it. It's sort of similar to that but I like it more. I've been wanting to get it but it's always sold out.

iaisha26

I love this scent...better than princess. I've put glam princess on my wish list; I might just be obssessed with Vera Wang.

LMD84

i quite like this! i have the original and love it. this one smelled similar to me but with pineapple or grapefruit smell added.... or maybe it was just me who got that? also like miami glow but not quite as good.

SUMM3RxBABii

I did not like this at all. It smelled like...a druggie's dirty house? Yeah, it does go by "rock" by it was really strong smelling.

panda0410

Ok, so I picked it up today - a few days late, but I have it
smiles.gif
) I totally get the "grunge rock" scent to this perfume by comparison to her other Princess editions, its darker and spicier than the original rather light fruity floral Princess and Flower Princess. Its sweet but powdery (right up my alley!!), fruity, softly floral in the background, but deep & woody and slightly musky in the base with a distinctly spicy note, its not a *light* perfume and I'm pretty sure wont be everyones cup of tea. I love it though, I bought the 100ml bottle and am really pleased I did - this one suits me perfectly
smiles.gif

Soundclash

I'm horrible at scent descriptions and do not have the orginal but I do enjoy it and don't mind wearing it in the summer during the day.

purrtykitty

I did finally get this a few months ago and I really like it. It is a little more "glam", so I usually don't wear it during the daytime.

Now I want the other new one!

panda0410

^^haha, I know the feeling!! I'm lemming two at the moment, Gucci Flora and Givenchy Eaudemoiselle - got some minis of both and love them, they are both on my to purchase list!! Speaking of Glam, I tried the Glam Princess a few days ago, my recommendation for anyone with the original Princess would be not to bother with Glam Princess, its just like the original only it reminds me of an EDT version.... very disappointing
ssad.gif

Latest posts